plzzzz need help blower fan

audi-90qua

Reaction score
when i turn on the switch of blower moter it doesnt work in 1,2,3,4 it only work in 5 and most of the time its stop when kick in dash it works but today all day it was not working i kicked and punch the dashbord still didnt work please can anyone tell me what it could be.

audi-90qua said:
but today all day it was not working i kicked and punch the dashbord still didnt work please can anyone tell me what it could be.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

sorry but it sounds like you've pulverised your dashboard hehe:)

have you looked to see if the wire is still conected to the switch?
if so the switch could be broken, some of the older type switches can be opened gently to enable you to clean the brass runners the switch runs along as you turn it, sounds complicated i know but it's quite easy to do with a little care and attention.

good luck.

Most likely the motor brushes are worn out, putting it on 5 pulls enough current to get it working but anything lower doesn't. You either need to replace the motor or the brushes inside the motor - have a look on ebay

i take it it is a audi 90???

most probably the resistance pack in the air pipes, it has a massive cooling unit on one side that looks like bristles, on the a4 it is right next to the blower motor itself i think it has a blue or green plug on it, this fault will be either this which is the most common or as andy mac said the blower motor.