Pm's

Looking to be able to take a conversation private to purchase an item for sale on here but I believe I am short on posts (but the responses here don't make it clear how many I need (somewhere between 16 & 20 by the looks of it) but I don't want to spam the forum with irrelevant posts either.

Don't really want to be sharing private information in public posts.

Looking to be able to take a conversation private to purchase an item for sale on here but I believe I am short on posts (but the responses here don't make it clear how many I need (somewhere between 16 & 20 by the looks of it) but I don't want to spam the forum with irrelevant posts either.

Don't really want to be sharing private information in public posts.
You have access now

Reactions: voorhees
How do I pm sellers that I need to buy something important from them?

And how many posts do I need to make to be able to send a pm?

No trying to be rude or so but 15-20 is wild especially for people who just come to the forum once in a while

No trying to be rude or so but 15-20 is wild especially for people who just come to the forum once in a while
well you are three away so not a massive jump needed. You could just post in general about anything, talk about the weather you name it :)

Reactions: Sandra
Please remember that you have only been a member for 8 days. Access to pm is a privilege and is initially restricted for the protection of our members. I have now given you access. Have a good day.

Same here, I have the envelope at the top-right of the screen but if I click on it it is just empty inside, I can't seem to find a button to PM someone - I have 40 posts, do I need more before it activates? Thanks.
Mines same :(

The whole point of the restriction on the PMs was to stop spammers but if you need your PMs activating just post here and I'm sure someone will sort it for you..

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra