police car on dyno viezu birmingham

If that's how fast they go then i have no problem getting away from them ! Economy maps on a police car....hilarious !

Reactions: desertstorm
Not sure what the point of that video is there are no power readings and as he's accelerating the car is busy changing gears so a dyno printout would be a waste of time. As you say looks like it's probably been mapped for economy
I work for BT and know that Viezu have remapped all the BT fleet vans.

http://www.viezu.com/archives/tag/bt-fleet-remapping

" the remap tuning is specially designed to include elements of rev limiting, speed limiting, throttle and load control, this is quite unlike the approach others use and is guaranteed to deliver fuel saving results. Viezu fuel saving tuning is also the only tuning and remapping of its kind to be ISO certified and insured. "
Great idea for police vechicles :yes::yes:

It seems to me Viezu are at it again, i am amazed what aggressive marketing and internet publicity achieves ! A few years ago Mark's previous company "chip and spin" was in all sorts of trouble ? Personally i had the opportunity to see some of their code they write for a few "sports" cars and to be honest i was not amazed at all- very few parameters were modified...mediocre at best imho ! I do hope they upped their QC since their re-birth from the ashes like a Phoenix bird ! Not slating their products but there are better and cheaper options out there...

Viezu Is a totally different company. They took over the same building in 2008 used by a previous company that got a bad name for themselfs. Viezu has nothink to do with the previous company and do provide good reliable and cheap files.