Police crash Golf R

Rob-Quattro

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]BullSh*t! He was racing the "fast" Audi and crashed... Simple. Just because he is a trained traffic officer doesn't mean he's a superb driver! He got off lightly by the looks of it. But imagine if one of us had done the same thing in our personal cars... Full police investigation leading to reckless/dangerous driving... Court fee's points fines and maybe imprisonment![/FONT]

crunchie

Super car? Hardly! £40k? Why would you spend that much on a golf??

nally

MPG the new BPH
not far from me lol greater manchester po po are gay

nally

MPG the new BPH

JamS3

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]BullSh*t! He was racing the "fast" Audi and crashed... Simple. Just because he is a trained traffic officer doesn't mean he's a superb driver! He got off lightly by the looks of it. But imagine if one of us had done the same thing in our personal cars... Full police investigation leading to reckless/dangerous driving... Court fee's points fines and maybe imprisonment![/FONT]

How do you know that isn't happening to him/her??

LEW1S.W

"testing the cars capabilities"...on a public road with no blue lights! if that was anyone else theyd be jailed!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
:laugh: I did see an undercover 8P3 S3 in Manc the other day, I need to get it in for a map :laugh:

PaulAr

S3 (8P)

JamS3

Bet you have never been in bother with the police before......nice attitude!