Polished Bliss, An Audi S3, and 5 coats of Vintage.

ChriS3

hud at ye bam
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Back in February, I took the car down to Clark's for a much needed correction detail. The results were immense, and I decided to sign up for one of their maintenance programs. The first coat of Vintage that went on was very good. The paint looked amazing. One month afer, and after the second coat, the colour started looking far deeper and more metallic. Another month, and another coat, and the lustre in the reflections was getting comments from people that don't normally think about these things.

Today I picked it up from the new Polished Bliss HQ, and I'm once again blown away. Five coats in five months now.The sun popped out for a short while once I got home so I thought I'd share some of the latest results.

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

As Clark would say, thanks for looking

I've followed the transformation of this and have to say it's an amzing change. The car looks stunning mate - you must be well chuffed!

As always, fantastic work from polishedbliss!

not selling anymore?? :p

looking better and better but i do think the rims are too dark!

A couple more...

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

Boydie said:
not selling anymore?? :p

looking better and better but i do think the rims are too dark!

Nah, bought a house instead. Thought it might be beter in the long run.

I think the rims are sort of Marmite. You either like them or you hate them. Needless to say the pictures don't do it justice, but they suit the car well in the metal, honest.

Saw this today. Looked gleaming. Think marmite is a good phrase for the wheels - not a fan, preferred the bbs'. But car looks spotless!

Cracking Chris. I've followed this one too mate. Great looking paintwork.

If you don't mind me saying, I share some of the others' views on the wheels, and indeed the mirrors. What with the way the light plays on the body with the Vintage I think the silver mirrors and wheels complement the whole light and reflection thing. Although the wheels look good, it's a light thing for me and the black wheels and mirrors just trap it, like black holes amidst the most beautiful sunset of colours on the paint.

A bit of a philosophical response I know mate. If you really must have the black stuff. then make that your winter clobber, but for the spring and summer it's got to be the silver.

Please please please bring back the BBS and silver mirrors.

Regards,

JOHN:bye:

thats fcuking epic - never seen paintwork like that, even on new cars.

noggy has always been a bit of a flat colour imo but the paintwork now looks soooo deep

Looks totally wicked. I like the wheels personally. Fantastic job though.

Cracking job, that car will not be difficult to sell at all if you ever come to that bridge!! Is it parked under cover?

p.s I do prefer the CH's on it though.

cars looks sweet , the wheels look good , make it look mean , everyone has got different opinions , but they do look agressive IMO , trying to find somewhere that is close to gloucester so i can get my car detailed ,

For what it counts I like the wheels a lot :icon_thumright:

Out of interest how much have you paid to get the paintwork looking like this now ?

Also does anyone else offer similar services (with similar results) in the midlands ?

Stunning paintwork with a fantastic deep shine, would have to reserve judgement on the wheels until I saw them in the flash but not a big fan of 'Black' wheels.

Well done:)