Polished Bliss dont only...

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Post on here, they also offer ****** good advice on what products to use!

Also they offer a pretty damn good mail order service. Placed an order last thursday and it was at my door friday morning!

Good advice, good prices, speedy delivery what else could you want!

Cheers chaps!

Many thanks for the kind feedback, much appreciated - we do our best! You may also like the new guide we've just posted on polishing hard paints... :icon_thumright:

Here, here - how they find the time to maintain their detail business, mail order business, post detailed reports on here and field all our questions I'll never know!
Top guys
;)

Lol, by still being at work at this time of night, with a few hours to go yet. Don't go away for a minute or two; I'm just about to post a wee request for some thoughts on our new portfolio format... :icon_thumright:

I must addmit any thing iv ordered has always bee here fast, and a few of my clients have brought from you guys also, and always praised the addvise and time you spent making sure they got what they NEEDED,

Shame about that lad you call a detailer ay;) lol

Actualy had a guy on the phone today and he bigged you up, must be doing some thing right ;)

Yup! Me too! Poorboys wheel sealant ordered Thursday, delivered Friday, applied three times on Saturday.

Great company. :icon_thumright:

:readit: have just purchased a silver S3 and have always used Autoglym on previous cars i have owned, having read on this forum about polishes and different colour cars i am tempted to try using some JEFF products,having been of the one bucket and sponge brigade i am shocked at what i have been doing to my cars, wanting to order some JEFF products from polished bliss i dont no really where to start as there seems so many items that seem to do the same thing from the same manufacture,is there a starter pack or list of items to recommend that include mitts cloths and wash to finish products,sorry if i have carried on a bit but this was my first post.Tim

technoman said:
:readit: have just purchased a silver S3 and have always used Autoglym on previous cars i have owned, having read on this forum about polishes and different colour cars i am tempted to try using some JEFF products,having been of the one bucket and sponge brigade i am shocked at what i have been doing to my cars, wanting to order some JEFF products from polished bliss i dont no really where to start as there seems so many items that seem to do the same thing from the same manufacture,is there a starter pack or list of items to recommend that include mitts cloths and wash to finish products,sorry if i have carried on a bit but this was my first post.Tim

Welcome to ASN, Tim. If you go onto Polished Bliss's website, they've written some excellent articles about car care.

Ordered some product myself this week,PB wheel sealant,black fire enhancing polish,clay bar and black fire midnight sun ivory carnuba wax,excellent service and advice recieved.
Just used clay bar for the first time after reading advice on here, amazing results,fab products also,not done the whole car yet didn't have time but i what I have done looks fantanstic.

Who discovered claying ? and how ? amazing and yet so simple.

Many Thanks Polished Bliss

Mark

Another happy pb customer here too - very quick service :icon_thumright:

technoman said:

For a decent starter pack to set you off and running properly, I would recommend the following products/routine...

Wash

Basic Car Wash Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/basic-car-wash-kit-wash.html

Clay

Meguiars Quik Clay Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/meguiars-quik-clay-clean.html

Polish/Protect

Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/jeffs-werkstatt-acrylic-kit-protect.html

If you want more in depth advice, please drop me a line using the e-mail address on the contact us page on our site.

:icon_thumright:

Amen to that. Spoke to Richard few days back. Very helpful got me the right product for THAT scratch.
Just a shame you guys for so far away from me :sorry:
Keep up the good work.