Pops and bangs?

SmileyS3

Reaction score
I want crackles and pops and bangs...like anti lag or what ever...but I don't want to tune or buy RS3.
Is there are way to get this on a standard STronic s3 2015?

after jb1, downpipe and catback exhaust, i have the noise on my A3, but not as prominent as the rs3.

Reactions: SmileyS3
:racer:Im hoping to get some of this when I change my exhaust from the overmuted fail of the stock stuff

Reactions: SmileyS3 and Fiddie
Im hoping to get the noise as i am going for the full armytrix exhaust... hopefully there will be some pop and bang.

Woah...I'll leave that then lol! I'll just make do without.

google "fuel overrun cut off". that what causes the RS3 pops and bangs, well lack of.... Can be taken off via a remap service. There was an APR remap thread about it awhile ago.

Reactions: rcnacura and SmileyS3
Yeah, I know it can be mapped in but I'm not willing to risk my warranty for anything! This is my first 'expensive' car!

I don't want the RS3 but would love the loudness of the crackles etc. Don't like the look of most after market exhausts. Look too big!

I don't want the RS3 but would love the loudness of the crackles etc. Don't like the look of most after market exhausts. Look too big!
20160513 092156

Left: Stock
Right: Milltek
:rockwoot:

Reactions: j0nny2013, SmileyS3, Fiddie and 1 other person
I really want the crackles on down changes :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SmileyS3 and Fiddie
I've looked, but on the web it's all for Renault's! :(

I really want the crackles on down changes :(

Manual or s-tronic?

I only have a non-res catback and I get a few pops when I downshift with my s-tronic, can only imagine with a standard remap, downpipe and intake you'd get a bit more noise

Reactions: Fiddie
Yeah got an s-tronic!

Do all of the above and it'll sound awesome, I'll take a sound clip of mine with just the catback soon, smashed my gopro the other day :bye:

Reactions: Fiddie and rcnacura
Don't know what people this I pick up a complete standard system off eBay for £65!!! So was going to have a bit of play and remove the cats and silencer and back box!

Reactions: Fiddie and SmileyS3