Porsche Cup 3 Twists (Replica/Genunie)

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Hello All, This has been my first post for quite some time.

Just put my Audi through another MOT, with one advisory.

My Rs4 rear rim was cracked, I dont know how this happened, but i changed it and continued with the MOT and she flew through.

I decided im going to sell the 3 good RS4s and scrap the cracked one.

To replace them Im looking for Porsce Cup 3 Twists as I love the look of them so much.

Does anyone know where I can get the replicas ( 18x8 ) ones?

Ive been looking everywhere.

Or does anyone know if the genuine front 18x7.5 and rear 18x10 will fit my A3 with or without modifications?

As it is already lowered 35mm on spax springs.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Yes, they do rather look good don't they.

135-3564_IMG.jpg

Or does anyone know if the genuine front 18x7.5 and rear 18x10 will fit my A3 with or without modifications?

As its sometime 4x4 you'll have to adjust the tyres so that the rolling radius is the same front and back or it will ****** the transfer box and prob mess with the haldex

Ryans car is a FWD A3 Mike, so that's not an issue.

I'd forget about the tens on the back Ryan, they'll be FAR too wide, and it'll look so unbalanced. I'm not even sure you'd get tens in without massive spacers to clear the shock, then they'd stick out so far it'd look silly. PLus of course you'd need PCD adaptors to fit the audi hubs.

MIKEGTR, Im on the elite website, but cant find the wheels, can you help me?

Thanks

they do suit the a3 really well!!!
btw how can porsche wheels fit onto an audi? aren't there bolts more spaced out?

Looking at that website mike posted I'd be looking at the 8.5 x 18's and running adaptors :)

They do look great, I hunted high and low for a set when I as buying new rims...wish I'd have found them!

Genuine replicas....just like being on holiday in Turkey :)

Adam where did you get the wheels from?

And what size are the width?

FRONT: 8.5 x 19" (ET 57)
REAR: or 9.5 x 19" (ET 46)

Does anyone know if these would fit my car?
And what spacers id need to match the offset?

Thanks Ryan

Adam where did you get the wheels from?

And what size are the width?

searched for 6 months and just got lucky the porsche ones are easy to get but require converters, i wanted the millie's tho which took some doing then 6 came along and i bought all of them,, haha

Ahh got ya, just had a look and they only go up to 18's that i can find where did u get urs from if you dont mind me asking, have u got a bigger rear brake set up too... as the disks look massive on the back...
19X8 all round, 5mm front and 10mm rear spacers, lowered on Eibach springs and Bilstein Shocks.

Ahh got ya, just had a look and they only go up to 18's that i can find where did u get urs from if you dont mind me asking, have u got a bigger rear brake set up too... as the disks look massive on the back...

My wheels are no obsolete, you can't get them anymore, as MilleMiglia went bust a few years back! Rear brake disks are ECS stage 1's 308mm.