Porsche wheel advice

Ajb81

Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently running a 2005 2.0ltr tdi a3 sportback s line and I am wanting to tweak the look. I have bought a set of 17" 7j and 8.5j porsche twists with the rears wearing slightly stretched tyres. Ideally I am after a euro look ride but I want to keep some comfort and drivability!!! Can anyone recommend what size spacers/adaptors to fit to push the wheels out to the arches? I have been told 25mm all round to work with the et55 fronts and et50 rears?

I am also looking at lowering the car and looking at coilovers but wondered if springs would be ok keeping the original sline dampers or would this make the ride too hard???

Any advice greatly welcomed!!!!

Cheers all!!

I'd go 20mm front and 5mm rear.

Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline will work with factory shocks...Pro-Kit will lower keeping OEM reverse rake, Sportline will even it out and go lower. For what you're doing I'd go with Sportline.

I'd go 20mm front and 5mm rear.

Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline will work with factory shocks...Pro-Kit will lower keeping OEM reverse rake, Sportline will even it out and go lower. For what you're doing I'd go with Sportline.
Hi mate thanks for that!

Reactions: Sayam