Possible 1.8tqs downpipe group buy

Syvo

IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT
Reaction score
ok people i have spoken to Mij Performance who will do a group buy on the downpipes.

they would need my car to get the downpipe sorted and custom built, i would have to leave my car with them for a couple of days, while the build my exhaust and fit all the dowpipes to mine to ensure they fit correct.

the cost would be £220 each i would have to pay them for all the downpipes then they would send them out to who ever wants them or alternatively we could meet up and i could give you your downpipe a couple of days after my exhaust has been fitted.

i would be looking to get mine fitted mid to end of august.

are the cats part of this? i have noticed there are not any decats available for the TQS!

cats are not just the downpipe im sure mij will make you a cat if needs be

whats the gains on just the downpipe mate? are they restrictive i take it? cheers

whats the gains on just the downpipe mate? are they restrictive i take it? cheers

they down pipe as standard is restrictive the 3" downpipe ive sorted with mij will allow more flow so far less restrictive than standard

I'd be interested in this, and could do it any time after around mid July. Put me in as a definite.

I would need a reducer, but could have one made my end if it nobody else wants to meet up, and they end up getting sent out in the post.

ok cheers reesy need about 5 people to do the group buy and will then have to send them my car for acouple of days do my exhaust and use mine as a template for all your cars.