Possible new designs for Audi-Sport.net stickers

Which design(s) do you like?

• (1) The 'traditional' ASN logo design.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • (2) Similar to above, but embossed/3D

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • (3) Metallic

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • (4a) White OUTLINE ONLY (letters would be hollow)

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • (4b) NOT PICTURED - BLACK OUTLINE ONLY (letters would be hollow)

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

It's not moving quite as quickly as we'd hoped (other things have cropped-up, which they seem to have a habit of doing); but we're looking at replacing/adding-to the current ASN sticker with a (small at first) range of new items.

So, here are a few we're considering at the moment (of course the first one is pretty much as it is at the moment, but it does still remain popular).

I welcome thoughts or comments (if constructive), and if it works, there's a poll in which you can place more than one vote, to help us gauge feeling (if you like one of the designs, vote for it, if you like more than one - vote for all those you like).

We're going to try to offer any production versions as both internal and external stickers, so those of you with bad motha tints don't have to get upset ;) We might suggest further designs in future too...

asnstickerideas.jpg

Also, a little reminder that copyright of the logo is privately owned, so if anyone wishes to use it in any way, permission needs to be granted first.

Regards,

Rob.

Last edited:
At first they're likely to be similarly sized to the current item (200mm x 40mm); but in an ideal world we hope to offer two or three sizes. (Sensible) suggestions welcomed about that too (ie. lets avoid having one person suggest 100mm x 20mm and the next 95mm x 19mm unless there's good reason)....

Regards,

Rob.

Choices Choices choices.... dont give women that lol

Seriously, 3 good ones to choose from there! Could the matallic one be a colour other than silver???? But the white hollow looks a bit classier and will look good on tints. I take it they will peel peelable and not sticky?

Last edited:
asnstickerideas.jpg

Out of the above, I thing the top one should be the standard one, with the bottom one being a limited edition one, but that's just me.

Have to agree with Joey on this one, I like the blue/red combo & black being limited edition for something.

Butttt, maybe a completely different design using different fonts would be an idea, with some 4 rings somewhere in there, its just a floating thought you understand that may sink very quickly, but if we're going for change & new why not try something else.

Yes I know you said small at 1st rob, but just thoughts of the tip of the chipboard.

Last edited:
Has to be the white outlined design, far better in my opinion!

Get voting!

white outline for me aswell.. looks a bit more classy IMO...when we able to get em?..

Well i voted for the original ones as i much prefer the colour scheme than on the others. Will the 'dot' be on the new ones?

When I was a member of Club GTI you could get etched silver stickers which looked nice.

I do like the original style one above, but rather than red and blue could you use the Audi Sport colours of grey, red and black? This would match things like S-line steering wheel stitching, RS badges etc. etc. Would it be possible to create a mock up on here to see if it works?

As for sizes, I think a 100mm by 20mm option is a good call, alongside the standard size.

definately prefer the white one, its nice, clean and subtle, cheaper to produce also I would imagine.

I do like the original style one above, but rather than red and blue could you use the Audi Sport colours of grey, red and black? This would match things like S-line steering wheel stitching, RS badges etc. etc. Would it be possible to create a mock up on here to see if it works?

I agree, I reckon they would look a lot more sophisticated & aggressive :eyebrows:
Maybe the embossed black for audi & sport....but use the S-line S with red parallelogram???? unless its [FONT=&quot]© or ® :(
[/FONT]

That could look good, I prefer the white outline one personally. Quick question are all of these to stick to the inside of the window as I don't think it would show through the tints very well/atall.

That could look good, I prefer the white outline one personally. Quick question are all of these to stick to the inside of the window as I don't think it would show through the tints very well/atall.

yes they are,we struggle to keep our side mirrors on as chavs rip them off so the stickers would not last on the outside.

I like the metallic one.Would look classy on my phantom.I quite fancy an enamel type key fob too.Im fed up with my ferrari one (only kidding!)

I have this sticker on my window, and it looks HOT because its such a nice sticker, to be honest non of these designs do it for me!

Just my 2 cents!

Fahim that to me looks too busy imho

fair enough, each to their own! I'll still stick a ASN sticker on, regardless of how it looks because of the help i've had from this website! :)

Would it be possible to perhaps have a choice on the sort of sticker we want or maybe have a full on vote with a sort of ''busy'' sticker like the uk-audis one included??

i think the general concencus will prefer mine to the ones above imho.

just my 2 cents...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Would it be possible to perhaps have a choice on the sort of sticker we want or maybe have a full on vote with a sort of ''busy'' sticker like the uk-audis one included??

i think the general concencus will prefer mine to the ones above imho.

While you are entitled to your opinion (and its of course welcome) it does show a little naivety on your part to suggest people would prefer yours over the polls suggestions... if I am honest...

I am afraid I am with voorhees on this one... find that logo a little busy... the old logo (imo of course) looks cleaner but I am big, grumpy and old so change always gets me worried lol

<tuffty/>

No your right, appologies for being so naive.

I just LOVE the sticker so much!

:tapedshut::tapedshut:

While you are entitled to your opinion (and its of course welcome) it does show a little naivety on your part to suggest people would prefer yours over the polls suggestions... if I am honest...

I am afraid I am with voorhees on this one... find that logo a little busy... the old logo (imo of course) looks cleaner but I am big, grumpy and old so change always gets me worried lol

<tuffty/>

noooo surely not! You're not old or grumpy!

Hmmm.... Don't think i like the font. Little to bubbly for my liking.

:pI like the silver one, seems i am in the minority.

might be a bit of a stupid question, where can you buy stickers/where is the shop

i like all of them naturally but my favs are the silver and the 3d one but how about doing one so it looks more like the s-line badge ie red for the audi and silver for the sport.net what do you think , ive had mine ripped out because i had my rear windows tinted but im getting some made up for the outside of my windows as mine would be fine on the outside of the glass

each to there own, personally i would keep it simple and have white outline with hollow inside, the original is nice but as previously said it doesn't look right on black cars with tints, exterior stickers FTW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.