POST PIC OF YOUR CAR

Heres one of mine, not had it long and new wheels should be coming soon as I dont like the ones that are on at the minute, also Im in the middle of raising the suspension slightly as we speak as the ride is far too harsh at the moment, its a 93 2.3 with leather btw.

yiyiwa.jpg

The link works Jim.......... nice car the wheels look real good especialy with the (40mm drop suspension?)

It was 45mm on springs but it wasn't low enough so i went with coilovers and dropped it down about 90mm :laugh:

Rev-head said:
Avoid speed bumps then.........lol

Yea lol!! i've scraped the bottom of the car so many times :unsure:

Gotta love the Rs4 what a beast :drool:

(might be a stupid question but how do you post pics as pics and not a link to a pic?)

Olly car lookin good

Jim if you go to www.photobucket.com load your photos there then copy and paste the IMG address bar on to your thread that will post your pic

Cheers

Rev-head said:
Class Cars Corey first time i have seen them .. never seen them on S2forum

The RS2 is a customer's, we had just finished painting it.

The urq, 80v6q and the urS6Avant are mine though, don't really shout about what we have but they have all served a purpose for improving the breed for the rest of you guys :arco:

Ok we made it back from CRX2006 and here is a pic of the red devil at Dover.
She made it there and back only a few probs split water hose(bodged) and an alternator that sheered it bolts holding it on, bodged this with a stripped down road sign cheers Italian road workers.
Noww up for a sale on fleebay but might keep her for a track day car.
Open to offers!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....00031928764&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

love those cabs, :cool:
heres mine notice the ghost in the passenger seat
frontgallery.jpg

Just thought I would use this post to try and upload a picture. Some nice motors above.

S3a-1.jpg

Booth_S3 said:
nah, they the same mate! they both absolute red!

this is the other one! its alot darker!

Oh yeah must have just been those pics that made them look different.

Whats this darker red called? I dont think ive seen one in this colour on the road!!

was just about to say you have good taste... then I saw those rear lights...:blush:

silver75 said:
was just about to say you have good taste... then I saw those rear lights...:blush:

I like them chavy lights.. leave me alone.. :sob: