POST PIC OF YOUR CAR

Rev-head

Reaction score
Will since all the other Forums are doing it i thought we should...here goes
AUDIS4THEKNOCK2001.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looks a beast mate. loving the wheels. what size are you running on?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Cheers

It is running 18" BK Racing Alloys on 225/40/18 have the wheels off at the moment and have got 18" RS4 wheels on while i get them Refurbed, winter did not do them any good

Rs4alloys.jpg

Before anybody says anything pic was taken at 7pm when car park was closed so no disabled people affected by this.lol

will let you off with it then mate. still looks good with the rs4's on. bKs look meaner though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif what engine have u got in her?

The car is running the standard set up i.e 2226cc20v Turbo..but with Super Chip and other MODs which put it upto 279BHP..........17-19mpg but good fun

man that must be some tool, bet there isnt alot of people get by you! did you find alot of differnce chipping? is it a s2 engine? thats what i want next.

Yes same engine as S2, there are slight difference with them i.e Manifold...my engine code is AAN...S2 are 3B and ABY

Chipping makes a huge difference 230BHP is standard for mine and the chip brings up another 40BHP
On a RaceTrack she has been upto 160mph
have been looking at doing more to her lately as i have been scanning ebay.de there is loads of bigger turbos for pennys on there,RS2 Injectors and FMIC kits to go with them at not that bad a price with that would put her in the region of 340BHP

Not that much gets by me but of course you have to realistic when coming to handling she is good as i have hardened the suspension but would struggle to keep with Scoobys on cornering and Braking distances as been a heavier car..quite funny TBH when you get Beemers coming along you and they think it is some old Audi and then you leave them for dead...i enjoy that part

[ QUOTE ]
.quite funny TBH when you get Beemers coming along you and they think it is some old Audi and then you leave them for dead...i enjoy that part

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i will post a pic when me car comes back from garage

-----------------------------------------------

80 2.6 quattro avant no mods as yet.........

this is plain jane, aint :she cute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

100_0388-1.jpg

Not my current but my beloved last one,VR6 83,000 satin silver

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiden
[ QUOTE ]
how the hell do u post a pic

[/ QUOTE ]

Load your photo on to www.photobucket.com its free

Then copy the url then when posting pic click on image paste url and press ok and there you go

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
100_0388.jpg

Not my current but my beloved last one,VR6 83,000 satin silver

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice car ,one i always wanted when they first came out

newwheels2.jpg

2.6E Quattro. With new wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice car ,mates got those wheels on his 2.3 20v 90, bought them off guy on E-bay

Like the colour as well my old 2.8 was that
7019audi_2_8_100006-med.jpg

She is a bit dirty.... I promise the next pics will be of a clean car... :)
Mine came with Leather, Cruise Control, Electric Window's and mirrors, Climate Control, On-board Computer, Power Steering and an Automatic Gearbox, I have just added the Front Foglights and rear Foglight (interestingly the rear foglight wiring and even the bulb were already there I just had to add the switch and relay)...

Audi.jpg

The pic of the badge is for those who were not aware that the Audi 100 was badged as a 500 in South Africa (4 models, 500e with 2.3 5cyl, 500se with 2.3 5 cyl, 500 sel with the 2.8 V6, S4 with the 2226 5 Cyl)

AudiBadge.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
just bought 2.0l sport 1 owner fsh opions needed.
SV400002.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Like the colour! I was always a fan of split rims on the 80's. Your 2L should be nice and tuneable too!! I am slightly bias though as I have an 80. I notice your in Essex have you heard of Phat Dubs? Its VAG forum with a large Essex contingent. Why not have a look Phat Dubs There will hopefully be an Essex meet at some time in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Any excuse to get a pic of mine up.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ChriS3_0105.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Great Pic Chris ......Think one of them will be on my shopping list soon

[ QUOTE ]
Great Pic Chris ......Think one of them will be on my shopping list soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, thanks! I thought you were going to tell me to feck off back to my own forum, hahah.

Hi. This is my first post here. Thought I'd show off my newly acquired, 63,500 mile 1993 S4.

It's my first Audi after a string of VWs ...

urs47gx.jpg

63500 miles you jammy sod .......were did you get that from one lady driver ?............looks mint

Welcome to the Gang it is good to have someone that drives the same motor as myself...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good to meet some othe S4 owners at last!

Mine's not quite one-lady-owner, but might as well have been. Was an Audi UK fleet demo for its first 8500 miles, and was then sold to (what appears to be) a wealthy London businessman who kept it for 12 years and used it infrequently - I believe for skiing trips to the Alps. In any case it has definitely had a no-expense-spared existence so far ...!

Got a few niggles to sort out to make it 'perfect', but I'll probably start another thread about those. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers.

Here is my bargain 2.0 8v sport £60.00 from ebay planning to go on a rally to Prague in her.Does anyone know if these are pukka bbs split rims haven't a clue?
1448vg4.jpg

Wayner007, those are the original Audi ftiment split rims might be Speedline's not BBS though.

£60 jammy git, whats the catch?

Car was on ebay with no pics and advertised as a non runner.
Has and idle problem so would stall at idle,
big dent in one of the back doors and generally grubby but otherwise sound.
New full stainless exhaust, brakes, sparks and dist cap.
4 months tax and mot also.:)
Have fitted new isv but still will not idle.******:(

Hi sir I'm also from SA, Lichtenburg. I have a 500 SEL, if you ever get here just look out for a metallic blue tinted window one ( only 500 sel in Lichtenburg)
Corne don't know how to send pictures:keule:

Go to www.photobucket.com and get that web site to host photos for free then when loaded copy and paste the IMG address bar onto new thread

And there you go job done

Welcome to the Gang

Nice cars guys......................will be on my shopping list soon