Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

I had not considered the RS Design Pack but I really am liking that!
If only the centre of the seats were available in Alcantara too.....

Agree about Alcantara for centre of seats. Had it on S3.. Wife insisted and I like it too now.

Got this today as a little taster, until I can look at a slightly bigger version in March.
PC250010_zps0ncactgo.jpg

Reactions: Rick P, Rob2k68 and AndyB-S3
Got this today as a little taster, until I can look at a slightly bigger version in March.
PC250010_zps0ncactgo.jpg
Okay my questions, WHERE AND WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE YET? lmfao.

Hoping I can get my hands on one of these.....

I've been in the lookout for a good quality leather RS3 key ring too .... if anyone can point us in the right direction ? :)

Dark red mica with extended aluminium pack, better pics when the weather eventually improves.

Reactions: franklinplanner, S., Pinky1959 and 10 others
Absolutely love that Coling, the colour looks very unusual from what I can make out there... can't wait to see some more photos! I hope you're having some fun ;-)

Reactions: UV-RS3
b4fd1771ce7f1e2836f8720a7ad8be35.jpg

Sunday drive.

Reactions: Alex C, Ozmosis, jimojameso and 6 others
Does look real nice with chrome/alu.. may actually prefer that to black pack. Need some more photo's though just to be sure @xssiiv. Lol

2016 01 18 134722

Reactions: S., AudiNutta, Terminator x and 4 others
Quattro logo with no external pack?

Yeah, I wanted the silver grill surround AND the Quattro badge but you can only spec the badge with the black pack.. Badge was £27 off fleabay, gave it to dealer and said I wanted it on the car for collection, hey presto!

I am also considering de-badging the rear now...

Yeah, I wanted the silver grill surround AND the Quattro badge but you can only spec the badge with the black pack.. Badge was £27 off fleabay, gave it to dealer and said I wanted it on the car for collection, hey presto!

Looks great mate. There's a mythos with no packs floating around in Manchester. From memory I don't think that has the Quattro badge retrofitted, it's not yours right?

Looks great mate. There's a mythos with no packs floating around in Manchester. From memory I don't think that has the Quattro badge retrofitted, it's not yours right?

Thanks

Nah bud, not me I am in Brighton..

I have my one fully loaded, sound comfort, design pack, dynamic, SSS's, Matt titanium alloys, red calipers, etc just not the black pack.

I will put some more pics on at some point

Reactions: Rick P
My rs3 and gtr ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2,599
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 557
Reactions: S., Rob2k68, Daniel McCormick and 4 others
Bristol Audi have Nando RS3 Standard + Dynamic pack and *** For sale in showroom. Not keen.marginally better with Black I think. Been offered an extra £500 discount if I take my RS3 now rather than 1 March .... Tempting but NO... going for a new A1 BE I think (tomorrow) as spare car.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Snake Pliskin
Bristol Audi have Nando RS3 Standard + Dynamic pack and *** For sale in showroom. Not keen.marginally better with Black I think. Been offered an extra £500 discount if I take my RS3 now rather than 1 March .... Tempting but NO... going for a new A1 BE I think (tomorrow) as spare car.

Yeah defo hold out till 1st March mate.

Cool on the a1

A1 SB Is Misano Red.. deal for Jan is £1500 better than a Black one in Feb/March so may just go for it. Has roof and comfort packs and 150COD motor ... sleeping on it! Anyone any experience with A1??

Misano is a lovely colour RG had it on my previous rs4. Be a nice contrast with the all black.

RG, i jumped from an A1 185 to s3. A1 was a great wee car and part of me wishes still had it. Especially for my mileage am doing now in and around town. It was S-tronic too whereas s3 is manual. Not best for town driving. :/..
Long story short..if i had to get a smaller audi again it would be the A1. :)

Reactions: RGBARGEE
My MiL has an A1 SB Sline 150COD STronic - great little car. She got it as she loved my S1 so much!
I think you'll be quite pleased with it as a run about.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Thanks folks... I am collecting a wee little run around A1 Black Edition Sportback 150COD next Thursday (Audi code AD9N444J).. Daytona grey with Design (roof, privacy) and Comfort pack and SD Nav... In the compound, huge discount as desperate for sales for January targets.. Hope I don't live to regret it. RS3 still coming on 1 March! Agree S3 manual I had was not good, very clunky and happy with S Tronic for RS , however other drivers of A1 prefer manual so I'm happy with that too. £10k down 35x£145 & £7k balloon seems a great deal to me. Might even pay off the balloon within 14 days.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Snake Pliskin, josedebardi and 1 other person

quattro badge looks crooked ...

Thanks folks... I am collecting a wee little run around A1 Black Edition Sportback 150COD next Thursday (Audi code AD9N444J).. Daytona grey with Design (roof, privacy) and Comfort pack and SD Nav... In the compound, huge discount as desperate for sales for January targets.. Hope I don't live to regret it. RS3 still coming on 1 March! Agree S3 manual I had was not good, very clunky and happy with S Tronic for RS , however other drivers of A1 prefer manual so I'm happy with that too. £10k down 35x£145 & £7k balloon seems a great deal to me. Might even pay off the balloon within 14 days.

That does sound like a good deal and with the car available good to go if it suits your needs could be a great buy.

I drove an S3 manual last year and really likeed it, good short shift box, so don't be too quick to dismiss the manual incase that was just a bad gearbox.

Took out a manual TT too and that was fine too.

My 2014 S3 had an issue with the selector mechanism and had to be replaced. it wasn't right from new and once replaced was a lot better.

Essentially it was difficult to tell if you were in 1st or reverse which made pulling away a somewhat hit or miss experience!

Here are a few pics of my new baby fresh out of the detailers.

Robert @ Incredible Detail (Glasgow) does a fantastic job and I would highly recommend.

Once machine polished she got the full Gtechniq treatment. Also had the hubs and spiders treated to some POR 15 clear, which after just 3 weeks old was already showing signs of rust...shame on you Audi!

Also changed over the badging and four rings to a more stealth black glass.

All in, 2 full days pampering and I'm absolutely delighted with the finish. The Mythos black is now deep and rich with a proper wet look - can not fault the finish.

Anyway some pics....

And a few more of the hubs all treated.....

My first mod was this.....

This was my next mod....

Once again my thanks to Robert @ Incredible Detail - I'm delighted and even though she is very stealthy she had a few head turns this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, S., Uzi and 8 others
Robert has done a truly fantastic job. :) x

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Snake Pliskin
Mine looks the same...Mythos, black pack, roof bars, tit wheels..good taste eh!!

Reactions: Sandra and Spaceman_RS3
That is one nice shine on there mate!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Some right car p0rn in this thread. Just wish I could afford one :(