Post Pics Of Your 8V RS3's In Here

Agreed. reported green rs3. it's it's a colour you shouldn't like like on a car but it looks superb. Not sure I'd that brave though, love love the dark one above though

A Couple of mine after adding new rear lights and summer wheels:

Screenshot 20170504 160605

Screenshot 20170504 160634

Screenshot 20170504 160458

Reactions: Tej13, THQuattro, Jassyo06 and 4 others
How much are the new rear lights?

How much are the new rear lights?

I bought them from K-electronic in Germany, the full kit including the required modules was 999 Euros.

From ordering online (with help from Google Translate!) to being on the car: 4 days. Though i am in Poland and not the UK...

See here: electronic-shop.de/AUDI/AUDI-A3/AUDI-A3-8V/AUDI-A3-8V-Facelift-LED-Heckleuchten---Rueckleuchten-Sportback-dynamischer-Blinker-Nachruestpaket.html

Reactions: T-800 and D0C
Looks great... lights and wheels!
Love the wheels, can you give details on the wheels, please? (model, size, offset etc)

Looks great... lights and wheels!
Love the wheels, can you give details on the wheels, please? (model, size, offset etc)

Sure: they're HRE FF01's. 19 x 8.5, ET 47 with 3mm spacers. Sit perfect inline with the wheel arches.

Reactions: EdmundVR4
@Ozmosis

Ah cool rear light upgrade ....... are you secretly trying to transform your car into a facelift lol :)

Have you got the sweeping rear indicators now also then ?

Audi do make superb light clusters though - nice upgrade :sunglasses:

Reactions: Ozmosis
Yup sweeping rear indicators and much cooler lighting. It's the only thing that grabbed my attention from the FL, job done! ;)

As an added 'bonus', these also have LED reversing lights which are much brighter than the older filament version... LoL

Reactions: T-800 and Snake Pliskin
Yup sweeping rear indicators and much cooler lighting. It's the only thing that grabbed my attention from the FL, job done! ;)

As an added 'bonus', these also have LED reversing lights which are much brighter than the older filament version... LoL

Cool !

Sounds like a very worthwhile upgrade then :yes:

Reactions: Ozmosis and T-800
Awesome looking face lift tail lights,but them wheels.........sorry,dont suit the car at all

If everyone liked the same thing the world would be very boring ;) I think the opposite, and the photos do not do them justice.

Having seen the FL rear lights I must say I think they are better. Not sure about the wheels but agree I would need to see them in the flesh.

What does FL stand for

Having seen the FL rear lights I must say I think they are better. Not sure about the wheels but agree I would need to see them in the flesh.
You can have them @D0C for about £900 apparently ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tomwrigleyperformance
@Ozmosis

You ever thought of black wrapping your chrome side window cappings ?

Would look great against your black alloys imo :yes:

@Snake Pliskin: I like the silver elements, and the Mrs Scirocco is blue with black so don't think so ;)

Plus the wheels aren't exactly black, they just look darker in that photo.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
My car is a whole week old now, but this is when I was picking it up. Glacier white/alu-optic.
1JOagjB.jpg

YaaF6Y3.jpg

And the first drive.
A31Q5wE.jpg

r24ULei.jpg

SFYPXbA.jpg

JN6xVmG.jpg

7lvGZVy.jpg

Reactions: AndyB-S3, dno_uk, EdmundVR4 and 9 others
My car is a whole week old now, but this is when I was picking it up. Glacier white/alu-optic.
1JOagjB.jpg

YaaF6Y3.jpg

And the first drive.
A31Q5wE.jpg

r24ULei.jpg

SFYPXbA.jpg

JN6xVmG.jpg

7lvGZVy.jpg

This looks fantastic! Glacier White did the PFL no favours, it looks so expensive on the FL.. love it!

Finally found some new wheels. Not the best picture though, looks way better irl :)

IMG 2488

Reactions: Pinky1959
Recently picked up this little beauty...
IMG 0436

IMG 0462

Reactions: AndyB-S3, UV-RS3, AudiNutta and 3 others
In direct sunlight, my Panther black loooks similar but not quite as purple.

Reactions: J6YAK
J6YAK, lovely colour bud,have you fitted Carbon inlays in that also?
Could you please tell me where you got your small front registration plate holder as I really don't want to cut my new one down again to accommodate my plate.

Fresh from a much needed detail;

IMG 0571

Reactions: Terminator x, Evotion, L1ARR and 3 others
Rs3

Next up:
Milltek Sports Exhaust
Private Plate
Power Box of tricks

Reactions: BarryG79 and AudiNutta
J6YAK, lovely colour bud,have you fitted Carbon inlays in that also?
Could you please tell me where you got your small front registration plate holder as I really don't want to cut my new one down again to accommodate my plate.
Sorry for late reply mate, yes i fitted the carbon inlays from my S3 and the plate holder is also from the S3

Another cheeky pic for you lot......
IMG 0685

Reactions: AndyB-S3, SPIKE_, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Lovely. Was that a premium paint when ordered or custom? Don't think I have ever seen this colour in the flesh.
Must be the darkest red possible as looks black!
Thanks, It was an exclusive order by the previous owner, that pic was taken just as the sun was going down so does look particularly dark in that one, have a look above for previous pics. It is very dark until the sun hits it.