Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Around 10:30pm...Fuelled up, came out, took pic stealthily (even though there was no other car about, only the cashier inside)

Came back and looked at it .... Out of focus.... Sighhhhhh

Deleted it now so no chance of posting, wasn't impressed with it lol. Will try next time...

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jcbmally, Simon L and 3 others
Around 10:30pm...Fuelled up, came out, took pic stealthily (even though there was no other car about, only the cashier inside)

Came back and looked at it .... Out of focus.... Sighhhhhh

Deleted it now so no chance of posting, wasn't impressed with it lol. Will try next time...
Better luck next time matey...:friends:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, azibux1 and 2 others
He could always do it on the passenger seat...No one ever sits there....lol

Funny.....Ha Ha Ha.....ya pair Saloon Goons.......he who laughs last......... Payback is a coming lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Funny.....Ha Ha Ha.....ya pair Saloon Goons.......he who laughs last......... Payback is a coming lol
I'm sh***ing myself already...lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
****** hell mate...........didn't realise you were goin straight out!! lol

Ace pic mate but jammy sod finding a deserted forecourt in daylight....................no chance of that at my local, have to wait for a night-time stealth mission...............

Homer Simpson insert brain here

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jcbmally, Simon L and 2 others
Lucky to live in wales with these views on a Friday afternoon drive in the country side :bluecar::bluecar::dashsymbol::dashsymbol::s3addict:

Attachments

• IMG_1285.PNG
    IMG_1285.PNG
    464.3 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: AudiNutta, Jassyo06, pburv and 5 others
Lucky to live in wales with these views on a Friday afternoon drive in the country side :bluecar::bluecar::dashsymbol::dashsymbol::s3addict:
Very nice mate...I have to agree. We are blessed with such great countryside in North Wales...I look out my window every day and see Snowdonia in all it's glory...:friends:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Very nice mate...I have to agree. We are blessed with such great countryside in North Wales...I look out my window every day and see Snowdonia in all it's glory...:friends:

...........and clouds...........and rain..............and sheep............and more sheep...........lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog, azibux1 and 5 others
...........and clouds...........and rain..............and sheep............and more sheep...........lol
Ohhhh! forgot to mention sheep...lol:sex:

Reactions: Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Ohhhh! forgot to mention sheep...lol:sex:

...............it's is lovely countryside though mate, with some truly epic roads :racer:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Thanks. Don't normally notice the surroundings while driving, but when you stop and look in certain points it awesome.
Yes sheep everywhere on this road. Makes you drive that bit slower, as they could be anywhere round a corner.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Jassyo06 and 2 others
@azibux1 .......couldn't you drag it out a bit longer mate? lol Nice pic though :)

.......gonna have to be you J...... I'm still gettin over me man flu........:whistle2: (.....waits for inevitable wimp, man up comments lol)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, azibux1 and 2 others
@azibux1 .......couldn't you drag it out a bit longer mate? lol Nice pic though :)

.......gonna have to be you J...... I'm still gettin over me man flu........:whistle2: (.....waits for inevitable wimp, man up comments lol)

Iakns

Reactions: Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 2 others
Great shot mate - car looks super shiny under those lights!

Pressures on boys! - like this pic a lot but Paul nudges ahead in the bravery stakes for his daylight polo raid !!
Haha love petrol station lighting! :)

You're right though, daytime shot wins... Think the next one need to be taken facing the cashier (with car in view lol) and the cashier having noticed you taking a pic hahaha

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Simon L and 2 others
Get it right up ye.....bunch slack jawed faggots

DSC 0557

Reactions: MattSedg, Jcbmally, SW14NY'S and 7 others
Sexy wooley mate!! lol

..........guy in the car next door is going ...............'look out, nutter alert' !!

****** BALTIC up here today mate had just got up out ma scratcher 10 mins before mate lol l asked some muppet messing about in a van to take it....he looked a bit iffy surprised a got ma phone back lol

Reactions: MattSedg, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 4 others
****** BALTIC up here today mate had just got up out ma scratcher 10 mins before mate lol l asked some muppet messing about in a van to take it....he looked a bit iffy surprised a got ma phone back lol

Big kudos for gettin a stranger to take it, thought it must have been yer missus........hats off mate ;)

Reactions: MattSedg, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others

****** man up you ****** wimp wristed excuse of a man....lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 2 others
Tha
Big kudos for gettin a stranger to take it, thought it must have been yer missus........hats off mate ;)
Thaught at first he got the garage cctv to take the pic.lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person
Tha

Thaught at first he got the garage cctv to take the pic.lol
Pmsl. Just zoomed in on the pic(i,m on my mobile) Liking the bird

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 2 others
****** man up you ****** wimp wristed excuse of a man....lol

Now look here yer big wet fart, this ain't sheep flu ye know!! Proper genuine, serious man-up flu.....................been touch n go for a couple of days.........................:whistle2: lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Now look here yer big wet fart, this ain't sheep flu ye know!! Proper genuine, serious man-up flu.....................been touch n go for a couple of days.........................:whistle2: lol

As long as it's not touchin Cloth.....lol yer awright lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
As long as it's not touchin Cloth.....lol yer awright lol

You keep outta this Dr Legg!! ......................oh, and Val Doonican wants to know when he can have his jumper back?? lol

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Jcbmally, pburv and 3 others
You keep outta this Dr Legg!! ......................oh, and Val Doonican wants to know when he can have his jumper back?? lol

Knew the jumper would be a target....for ya....lol....Goat...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 2 others