Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Cheers buddy......Gotta say nitey nitey as Strictly is on.....(the missus is watching it on the pc)......Pheeew!...lol
Have a goodun everybody...Will catch up tomorrow..:friends:

Night.....night Jim Bob......lol

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Rob2k68
This A3 just grows nicer with age. My car is 2 years old now.

browncar2.jpg

browncar1.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, tommysmith and 3 others
Here's my scuba sedan.
a3547a920c43245963276c8b6b7485bb.jpg

Reactions: AudiNutta, TDI-line, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Fastest bouncy castle in the west............lol

Did a quick pipe inspection and very pleased with what I'm seeing there ;)

lt was actually still a bit dark mate when l took this photo...it has'nt turned oot the way it looked " A touch of @pburv lol,the cars colour looked very dark...Burple like....camera phones don't do it justice....got talking to a guy on the site l am working on he'd been asking who's blue S3 that was to a geezer.....long story short.....Hi is that your car....l like it, love that colour wish l could've got that colour can l swap you....l says and what do you have he said a Nano Grey S3 3 door manual face lift.....l said sorry no thanks....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
lt was actually still a bit dark mate when l took this photo...it has'nt turned oot the way it looked " A touch of @pburv lol,the cars colour looked very dark...Burple like....camera phones don't do it justice....got talking to a guy on the site l am working on he'd been asking who's blue S3 that was to a geezer.....long story short.....Hi is that your car....l like it, love that colour wish l could've got that colour can l swap you....l says and what do you have he said a Nano Grey S3 3 door manual face lift.....l said sorry no thanks....lol

Nice one mate...........................hang on, thought you were just saying the other day no one rever compliments yer motor up there??!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Shut oop ya welsh git....a sprayed Ara Blue for a day...............lol

Nice texture you got in that paint............................oh wait, no it's just the graininess of the pic !! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Jordan got his new Demo yesterday....he ****** hates it with a passion....a Glacier White Sedan.........its gone straight back out to a punter...who's car is getting its wheels refurbed....he said l hope he ****** buys...........it....lol

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Shut oop ya welsh git....a sprayed Ara Blue for a day...............lol
Pheeew! Thought it was permanent for a minute then...'Boyo'
Upload 2016 10 31 17 45 51

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Jordan got his new Demo yesterday....he ****** hates it with a passion....a Glacier White Sedan.........its gone straight back out to a punter...who's car is getting its wheels refurbed....he said l hope he ****** buys...........it....lol
Uhh!
Upload 2016 10 31 17 47 3

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Me boy has the same taste.....lol no mate its more to do with a slap in the face......by his peers....he aint happy at all there
Sh*t! Thought you were taking the proverbial...lol
I find it's the same with all dealers...They go through staff like a dose of salts...lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Sh*t! Thought you were taking the proverbial...lol
I find it's the same with all dealers...They go through staff like a dose of salts...lol

My sons been there for almost 3 years mate...top of board most of the time.....them that feed off on the sales floor are cutting back on cars, to line there own pockets,and the cars they get they pay for....non Gratis

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and pburv
My sons been there for almost 3 years mate...top of board most of the time.....them that feed off on the sales floor are cutting back on cars, to line there own pockets,and the cars they get they pay for....non Gratis
So what abomination has he been given?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Quite nice if you ask me...lol

ln lsolation....yeah l know mate...but you dont work in Audi dealership....if you catch me drift.....full of male bitches

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
ln lsolation....yeah l know mate...but you dont work in Audi dealership....if you catch me drift.....full of male bitches
Yep! Reckon it's a 'dog eat dog' environment...Couldn't do it myself....Would either end up giving someone a slap or be given one myself...lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Sandra and Rob2k68
Petrol station with the side lights on......lol

DSC 0584

Reactions: AudiNutta, MattSedg, Raul_sbd and 5 others
Link Disney wurk.....lol
Sorry mate been trying can't seem to get it up...lol:redface new:
Any way....It's a black 5 door S3 with all the trimmings S tronic...£28495 Now Sold.
I put in filter 2014 to 2014 Automatic and mileage upto 20k and number of doors 5...
Let me know if you can find it on the trader..:friends:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Would settle for less.....lol

Really?? Nice one mate, I'll shake yer hand at 5k for that wee bobby dazzler.........................lol

David-Dickinson-2_268x185_scaled_cropp.jpg

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and Jassyo06
Sorry mate been trying can't seem to get it up...lol:redface new:
Any way....It's a black 5 door S3 with all the trimmings S tronic...£28495 Now Sold.
I put in filter 2014 to 2014 Automatic and mileage upto 20k and number of doors 5...
Let me know if you can find it on the trader..:friends:

Its irrelevant mate for now,but thanks all same,av got a few months of waiting still,probably by that time, me car will be worth Jack,nada,zilch,zero,nowt,nothing,hee haw,**** all.............lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Really?? Nice one mate, I'll shake yer hand at 5k for that wee bobby dazzler.........................lol

David-Dickinson-2_268x185_scaled_cropp.jpg
I would wait a few months jassy says it would be worth nothing....Bargain....lol

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person