Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

I would wait a few months jassy says it would be worth nothing....Bargain....lol

.............hang on, let me work that out quick....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
.............hang on, let me work that out quick....................
Upload 2016 11 2 18 37 57
quick? or just quick.....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Here it is my scuba ;)
IMG 0200
IMG 0199

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line, MattSedg and 6 others
Rare visit to a Car park.....lol

DSC 0588
DSC 0589

Reactions: Raul_sbd, AudiNutta, Audi Bairn and 5 others
I love how you've given up with plate blurring since it's already been cloned :D

Reactions: richinsoton, AudiNutta, Simon L and 3 others
I love how you've given up with plate blurring since it's already been cloned :D

That issue has since ceased mate, but a member on here used it to get a valuation on it....sad

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 1 other person
Rather odd...

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Some pictures of my S3 Sportback, in Nano Grey.

Reactions: ASBOST, glasgowdubber, richinsoton and 7 others
Ya think lol,it's a bit too low key for my tastes now mate, but thanks all the same

It looks awesome. You don't see many blue cars on the road, I always find myself looking when I pass one..

TTRS won't be low key by anyones standards ;)

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
It looks awesome. You don't see many blue cars on the road, I always find myself looking when I pass one..

TTRS won't be low key by anyones standards ;)
TTRS is too expensive mate and too difficult to get Audi ain't even putting it on the configurator, the UK is only getting a very small allocation of them,so first come first served all probably full of toys.... costing well over £55k...

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
TTRS is too expensive mate and too difficult to get Audi ain't even putting it on the configurator, the UK is only getting a very small allocation of them,so first come first served all probably full of toys.... costing well over £55k...

They will be expensive, too much for what they are IMO. I drove a TT this week, I couldn't put my finger on it.. just didn't seem right for me. It drives totally different to anything I have ever driven, but it is a sports car none the less. It took me a day to get used to it, but I couldn't wait to get back in the S3.. so much more relaxed. The TT is hopeless for passengers who have legs and are over 5ft, it's dangerous almost haha ;) The bench seats are definitely for storage only.. The only way I squeezed my 6ft mate in the back was to open the boot, so his head could go out of it haha!!

They will be expensive, too much for what they are IMO. I drove a TT this week, I couldn't put my finger on it.. just didn't seem right for me. It drives totally different to anything I have ever driven, but it is a sports car none the less. It took me a day to get used to it, but I couldn't wait to get back in the S3.. so much more relaxed. The TT is hopeless for passengers who have legs and are over 5ft, it's dangerous almost haha ;) The bench seats are definitely for storage only.. The only way I squeezed my 6ft mate in the back was to open the boot, so his head could go out of it haha!!
The S3 's 300 ponies has a big pull on most mate its star turn as it's dashboard design

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, AudiNutta and 2 others
Nice bridge mate.........:whistle2:
Oh! the car aint bad either......lol:respekt:

Lmao, what did you think i were showing the pictures of? The car? :O ;)

Much appreciated, thanks!!

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Digging them rear tail lights,them 19"s set it off perfectly

They are awesome, it totally transforms the look of the car at night. As you can see in the photo I took, it makes the back end standard out that little bit more. The dynamic indicators always make me smile, I've always found it so satisfying seeing them on the road haha.

The 19" wheels are a must IMO and this design suits the colour also.

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
They are awesome, it totally transforms the look of the car at night. As you can see in the photo I took, it makes the back end standard out that little bit more. The dynamic indicators always make me smile, I've always found it so satisfying seeing them on the road haha.

The 19" wheels are a must IMO and this design suits the colour also.
What's for ya wont ye....Won't go past ye...as me mums says and l think the S3 facelift was the car for you all a long, RS next time......

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
What's for ya wont ye....Won't go past ye...as me mums says and l think the S3 facelift was the car for you all a long, RS next time......

Yes I totally agree, now anyway. I had my heart set on the RS and it was so disappointing after working for it for so long. But it wasn't meant to be, the cars weren't right and I don't think I would have been as satisfied as I am with this car now.

I plan to look at the RS when it comes around, but I have no plans as I love this thing :D

Picked this up a few weeks ago. Wanted the 1.8 engine and not too many about. Heated seats were also a must have which made the search harder! Originally wanted an s-line but they were a little over budget for the age and mileage I wanted. This had loads of extras and was only really missing the sline badge, flat steering wheel and body kit so I went for it. 2014 plate 1.8 Sport, manual. Has heated seats, comfort pack, lane assist, upgraded alloys (that are spotless), mud flaps, tech pack, xenons, front sensors, storage pack (I think the dealer mentioned), interior lighting pack and the Bang & Olufsen sound system. Might have some other stuff that I'm not aware of, anyway I can find a list of codes where I can work out exactly what it has? Car was in immaculate condition- I'd be happy with the condition if I was looking at a year old car so given that it's 2 and a half years old, it's been superbly looked after.

Also managed to get the dealer to throw in the ipod mmi cable and one of the ashtray cup holder things- had to have one of those!

Audi a3 1 8 tfsi sport 5dr 178430444 1 Audi a3 1 8 tfsi sport 5dr 178430444 5 Audi a3 1 8 tfsi sport 5dr 178430444 8

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Picked this up a few weeks ago. Wanted the 1.8 engine and not too many about. Heated seats were also a must have which made the search harder! Originally wanted an s-line but this had loads of extras and was only really missing the sline badge, flat steering wheel and body kit so I went for it. 2014 plate 1.8 manual. Has heated seats, comfort pack, lane assist, upgraded alloys (that were spotless), mud flaps, tech pack, interior lighting pack, and the Bang & Olufsen sound system. Might have some other stuff that I'm not aware of, anyway I can find a list of codes where I can work out exactly what it has? Car was in immaculate condition- I'd be happy with the condition if I was looking at a year old car so given that it's 2 and a half years old, it's been superbly looked after.

View attachment 109411 View attachment 109412 View attachment 109413

Sweet mate and it's a lota lota nice toys lol....win win

Reactions: pburv and Simon L

Collected my new 2ltr tdi (184ps) S line quattro in Lotus Grey on Friday. I came from an S3 8p sportback and thought I'd miss it but I haven't at all. Love the colour, pics just don't do it justice. Hope you all like.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, MKC and 2 others

Collected my new 2ltr tdi (184ps) S line quattro in Lotus Grey on Friday. I came from an S3 8p sportback and thought I'd miss it but I haven't at all. Love the colour, pics just don't do it justice. Hope you all like.

Very nice Nick! Are you wheels Dimond cut? Do you know the name of your wheels you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
Very nice Nick! Are you wheels Dimond cut? Do you know the name of your wheels you have?

I'm not 100% sure what they are called, I'll have to ask the dealer when I go back. Although I'm sure someone will know.

I'm not 100% sure what they are called, I'll have to ask the dealer when I go back. Although I'm sure someone will know.

S-line "5-parallel-spoke"

Reactions: pburv, Nick_C and Jassyo06

S-line "5-parallel-spoke"

That's what I though rob, but they look different.
These look as though they have a concave.
I have a A3 S-line hatchback and mine don't go in as much in the centre of the wheel.
Could it be that the hatchback 5 parallel twin spoke are different to those on the salon?

ee58d267261a790da6be64ac85888401.png

Here's a picture of mine.

Reactions: Simon L, Nick_C and Rob2k68
That's what I though rob, but they look different.
These look as though they have a concave.
I have a A3 S-line hatchback and mine don't go in as much in the centre of the wheel.
Could it be that the hatchback 5 parallel twin spoke are different to those on the salon?

ee58d267261a790da6be64ac85888401.png

Here's a picture of mine.

Yes absolutely very likely indeed the top pic is a saloon you can tell by the crease of the wheelarch. Saloon has a wider track and body than the Sportback so the same offset of 18" wheel would look lost.

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Jassyo06
Yes I've never seen the wheels before. They definitely have more of a concave to them which I prefer. I'll try and get a side on pic when the light is better.