Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

That's fighting talk right there:box:. I'm sure @Louay will be along soon to give his opinion as well.

Team Estoril can revel in our 'exclusiveness' these days..... :moa:

I was talking about BMW's take on Estoril. Clearly, Audi's take on this lovely hue of blue is far superior. :D

That's fighting talk right there:box:. I'm sure @Louay will be along soon to give his opinion as well.

Estoril is arguably, to me, and many others a deep blue with jaw dropping reflective properties which is why I chose it. It's a classy civil colour which doesn't draw too much attention to my car although that's not the case after a good clean.

Sepang is also a beautiful Audi colour but a bit shallow in the reflective department which is important to me and having had racing blue mica and sprint blue I went for a darker crystal effect colour for the first time and I'm so glad I did. Each to their own though. Most Audi Blues are pretty amazing in their own way.
I was talking about BMW's take on Estoril. Clearly, Audi's take on this lovely hue of blue is far superior. :D

As is their take on the design of automobiles.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and PrancingPanda
:D

1zlvk1k.jpg

I have SO made the right choice with Monsoon.. just got to wait for my re-submitted BW....

The time of day and weather conditions can have a profound effect on the colour of Sepang Blue. Here's my car again but pictured on another, more overcast, day - so now it doesn't look any lighter than SJBarneS3's S3...

mnjr8n.jpg

Reactions: sjbarneS3, Simon L and Jassyo06
Estoril is arguably, to me, and many others a deep blue with jaw dropping reflective properties which is why I chose it. It's a classy civil colour which doesn't draw too much attention to my car although that's not the case after a good clean.

Sepang is also a beautiful Audi colour but a bit shallow in the reflective department which is important to me and having had racing blue mica and sprint blue I went for a darker crystal effect colour for the first time and I'm so glad I did. Each to their own though. Most Audi Blues are pretty amazing in their own way.

As is their take on the design of automobiles.

Hey Louay any photos of the Racing Mica Audi you had mate, its a Awesome colour,l was offered this S3 in Racing Mica with a 14.5% but l just couldnt justify to myself the extra £2000 for paint,this car was £44k
IMG 3704

Reactions: ice_cube99
Hey Louay any photos of the Racing Mica Audi you had mate, its a Awesome colour,l was offered this S3 in Racing Mica with a 14.5% but l just couldnt justify to myself the extra £2000 for paint,this car was £44kView attachment 59049
hey jas, I'll have a look I think I've some outside sun shots! Racing blue would be my top choice but not at Audi's current charge for exclusivity, then estoril, then sepang if it had to be blue .

Cleaned and fitted my recently collected new wheels today and got some pictures, just a couple :

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, AndyB-S3 and rvtb101
Team Sepang scores another the sun's oot hip,hip hooray
IMAG0645

Reactions: Rob2k68 and PrancingPanda
His and hers :relieved: after my girlfriend picked up her brand new A1 on Friday

Reactions: Jassyo06, daydotz, Rob2k68 and 2 others
The A1's new facelift is lovely,do l detect a Panroof on the A1?...lol awesome car..she's got, one up for her l think marc.........lol

Reactions: MA3RC
The A1's new facelift is lovely,do l detect a Panroof on the A1?...lol awesome car..she's got, one up for her l think marc.........lol

They're lovely aren't they, The front looks so agressive! shhh... I'm mega jealous over the roof!

Reactions: J4MMYz, michael-s3, daydotz and 3 others
It's the sport model with the following spec:

Glacier White
Black seats with grey inserts
Air vent sleeves in glacier white
Hill hold assist
Comfort package (parking sensors (rear), DIS, cruise control, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror and light and rain sensors)
Delete engine tech
Design package (panoramic sunroof, LED interior lighting, folding door mirrors, privacy glass and windscreen sunband
Dynamic suspension
Electronic climate control
Front centre armrest
17" x 7.5J ‘5-V-spoke’ design bi-colour alloy wheels.

The alloys make the car in my opinion, coupled with the pano roof.

She has a better spec than me :sob:. Honestly when I sit inside / drive it, I feel like I'm driving my A3. Cannot fault the car at all

Last edited:
Reactions: daydotz and Jassyo06
It's the sport model with the following spec:

Glacier White
Black seats with grey inserts
Air vent sleeves in glacier white
Hill hold assist
Comfort package (parking sensors (rear), DIS, cruise control, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror and light and rain sensors)
Delete engine tech
Design package (panoramic sunroof, LED interior lighting, folding door mirrors, privacy glass and windscreen sunband
Dynamic suspension
Electronic climate control
Front centre armrest
17" x 7.5J ‘5-V-spoke’ design bi-colour alloy wheels.

The alloys make the car in my opinion, coupled with the pano roof.

She has a better spec than me :sob:. Honestly when I sit inside / drive it, I honestly feel like I'm driving my A3. Cannot fault the car at all

l would feel the same mate= Devastated....cracking spec all the same...."Boo Hoo" Marc replies...lol

Aha didn't know that, first time I stopped off, been past so many times and never bothered to find the way down.

I'm Charlton Kings. See quite a few black ones about but rarely Daytona. I'm 15 YZY give me a toot if you see me.

I sure will although I work for a hire car company so don't be alarmed if a random car starts tooting.

There are a few nice 8V's round cheltenham. A black s-line sb with black pack, tinted windows and 10 spoke alloys. A slightly modified amalfi hatch that lives round montpellier and a black s3 sb JP14 who owner has a very heavy right foot.