Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

A3 X 1M

foto_Copy_Copy.jpg

Huh? Why does the nose on that A3 look considerably sharper and more pointed than that of a S3? Are the grills smaller on the standard A3's?

Looks like a saloon sky scraper to me hence different bumper good pic tho!

Reactions: Louay
Looks like a saloon sky scraper to me hence different bumper good pic tho!
Not too keen, don't get me wrong the saloon is a beautiful design although the nose at that angle seems a bit too pointy.

Am I allowed to put this in here? I haven't got (or even seen) the car yet, so this image from myAudi is all I have for now. The dealer has told me he's going to send me photos as soon as it arrives with him.

29487c5e-2a34-4017-9dc1-fcbfc18a8e7d_zps76a977a6.jpg

Finally got round to taking some pics today.
Old car V new

Attachments

• 20140920_155356_2.jpg
    20140920_155356_2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 905
  • 20140920_155537.jpg
    20140920_155537.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 818
  • 20140920_155412.jpg
    20140920_155412.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 881
  • 20140920_155440.jpg
    20140920_155440.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 843
Reactions: Mani_S_Bhogal, RYuill, J6YAK and 1 other person
Cheers bud, yeah it's brilliant red for the time being. It's pretty difficult trying to keep it that red and brilliant though haha.

Look
Cheers bud, yeah it's brilliant red for the time being. It's pretty difficult trying to keep it that red and brilliant though haha.

Looking good bud, let us know how you get on with your exhaust today mate

Huh? Why does the nose on that A3 look considerably sharper and more pointed than that of a S3? Are the grills smaller on the standard A3's?

Maybe is because the angle I took the picture + 19 Wheels.

uOKLAtf.jpg

Reactions: Mani_S_Bhogal
First time post, long time watcher. Just collected my new S3 Saloon in Estoril Blue yesterday. Shame it has less storage and cubby holds than the Golf MK7 GTD I swapped it for but it looks and goes great and the technology is sooooo much better in the Audi except that even with ACC and the radar thingy unlike my Golf when I pull up to park the front sensors do not come on unless I stop and enter reverse gear first, very odd!

DSC09194 1024x768
DSC09195 1024x768
Day 2 begins :audibash:

Attachments

• DSC09196 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09196 (1024x768).jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 671
  • DSC09197 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09197 (1024x768).jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 705
  • DSC09199 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09199 (1024x768).jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC09206 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09206 (1024x768).jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 685
  • DSC09209 (2) (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09209 (2) (1024x768).jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 643
  • DSC09210 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC09210 (1024x768).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 744
Reactions: Martinbanshee, Mani_S_Bhogal, daydotz and 5 others
A couple of updated pics of the car. The blue has some varying shades dependent on the sun/shade.

First changes on the list are;
Lowering
New rims/tyres. The continentals are noisy and way to skinny.

Bain_S3_historyboard1.jpg

Bain_S3_historyboard2.jpg

Bain_S3_1.JPG

Bain_S3_2.JPG

Bain_S3_3.JPG

Bain_S3_4.JPG

Bain_S3_5.JPG

Bain_S3_6.JPG

Bain_S3_7.JPG

Bain_S3_8.JPG

Bain_S3_9.JPG

Bain_S3_10.JPG

Reactions: Rob2k68, tommy_nrg, shorty92 and 11 others
First time post, long time watcher. Just collected my new S3 Saloon in Estoril Blue yesterday. Shame it has less storage and cubby holds than the Golf MK7 GTD I swapped it for but it looks and goes great and the technology is sooooo much better in the Audi except that even with ACC and the radar thingy unlike my Golf when I pull up to park the front sensors do not come on unless I stop and enter reverse gear first, very odd!

View attachment 40974 View attachment 40975 Day 2 begins :audibash:

That's gorgeous! Shame you can't spec Estoril any longer.

That's gorgeous! Shame you can't spec Estoril any longer.

Both these Saloons look fantastic, The Estoril really suits the Saloon and looks very expensive!. The Riviera?? is also a nice colour and is a bit more of a fun colour I think, I actually saw a new RS4 in this colour just yersterday and it looks great in the flesh.
Well done guys, great choices.

A couple of updated pics of the car. The blue has some varying shades dependent on the sun/shade.

First changes on the list are;
Lowering
New rims/tyres. The continentals are noisy and way to skinny.

Bain_S3_historyboard1.jpg

Bain_S3_historyboard2.jpg

Bain_S3_1.JPG

Bain_S3_2.JPG

Bain_S3_3.JPG

Bain_S3_4.JPG

Bain_S3_5.JPG

Bain_S3_6.JPG

Bain_S3_7.JPG

Bain_S3_8.JPG

Bain_S3_9.JPG

Bain_S3_10.JPG
That looks really nice.

That looks amazing. Not sure what it is about that majestic colour but my car smiles at me mischievously everytime I approach it.

Both cars look the nuts but the clarity and depth of the Estoril imo wins my vote.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
That looks really nice.

That looks amazing. Not sure what it is about that majestic colour but my car smiles at me mischievously everytime I approach it.

Both cars look the nuts but the clarity and depth of the Estoril imo wins my vote.

Indeed. They had just discontinued the Estoril when I finally placed the order back in March. So I had a massive argument with Audi UK who agreed to manufacture without charging me exclusive paint code, felt the Sepang Blue whilst gorgeous when pristine clean it could look too bright too much of the time. Well chuffed at the 11% saving on base spec and all options too!

Rightly so. You and I, as a few others, are fortunate enough to have an exclusive colour for less than half the price! The fact that it is a crystal colour and was slightly more expensive than a pearlescent colour is a bonus too!

Missed this

Your S3 saloon will be so unique under the circumstances ;)

Very nice buddy & I'm very very jealous :(

Nice, but personally, since you've gone with the all black, stealth look, the machined wheels seem a bit off to me. I would go with all black in gloss. That would look killer!

Love the blacked out look though.

Nice, but personally, since you've gone with the all black, stealth look, the machined wheels seem a bit off to me. I would go with all black in gloss. That would look killer!

Love the blacked out look though.

I disagree, the wheels complement the mirrors and exhaust perfectly with the phantom black

I was interested to see that black one as I have a Mythos black SB on order with black pack. I deliberated over the titanium finish 10 spoke wheels vs the gloss finish counterparts (+£200 somehow) and decided that the gloss ones would far more compliment the stealth look (I've ordered red callipers too). Those coloured rotor arms look a little bit too kebab gangster for me personally.

I was interested to see that black one as I have a Mythos black SB on order with black pack. I deliberated over the titanium finish 10 spoke wheels vs the gloss finish counterparts (+£200 somehow) and decided that the gloss ones would far more compliment the stealth look (I've ordered red callipers too). Those coloured rotor arms look a little bit too kebab gangster for me personally.
Kebab gangstar. Brilliant. Where did that come from!!!!???

Kebab gangstar. Brilliant. Where did that come from!!!!???
Stems from my days in Manchester years ago when I used to see nothing but Mk4 Golf's on fake diamond cut Audi A8 wheels parked outside kebab shops I guess.