Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

14 days to go

e4e39310c4c75ef76f524b8e3e6f9a16.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, blodwen715 and 3 others
Is it's actually 10 days to collection not 14

Reactions: Jassyo06
I really like what Audi has done with the s line... The body kit is exactly the same as the S3 the only difference is the is the front grill on the fog lights

I really like what Audi has done with the s line... The body kit is exactly the same as the S3 the only difference is the is the front grill on the fog lights
What's with the waiting game when the car's ready and waiting no new reg etc?
Cracking looking car all the same nice Daytona paint enjoy it

OK unless someone else has ordered a Daytona grey manual S3 SB with Priv Glass and colour coded mirrors.. I'll take it this is mine parked up after been delivered in the last few days :welcoming:

So all I need to do is get the money into my bank from the sale for my old car and arrange delivery dates... then its going straight into the detailers :sadlike:, another two days to wait!

Attachments

• 20151108_123320 1 (2).jpg
    20151108_123320 1 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,462
OK unless someone else has ordered a Daytona grey manual S3 SB with Priv Glass and colour coded mirrors.. I'll take it this is mine parked up after been delivered in the last few days :welcoming:

So all I need to do is get the money into my bank from the sale for my old car and arrange delivery dates... then its going straight into the detailers :sadlike:, another two days to wait!
Hopefully they haven't lol
Good thinking with the pro detail protection,it will make cleaning easier

The car can't be released until the 20th it's why I got a good deal. It's tax paperwork stuff..,I can wait the extra time gave me the opportunity to order other bits TMC Tuning Box, piper cross filter) all to be fitted on day 2

Reactions: Jassyo06

I have but with s tronic and chrome mirrors

Phew... don't want to take pics of some else's motor! FYI.. its in Cheshire Oaks, there was a nice blue S3 parked a few along with black pack...
Lol in fact it's not too far from my dealer I've ordered from Crewe ;) best of luck with your new toy .

This is what I like to see guys...........................go Team Daytona!! ;)

Reactions: blodwen715, Jassyo06, S3joey and 1 other person
14 days to go

e4e39310c4c75ef76f524b8e3e6f9a16.jpg
I know that dealer! I test drove a S4 Avant there.

That's my local dealer and I am just round the corner but don't want to give too much on her as I have become paranoid recently!

A few more on the same day - the Sepang blue with the black optics is amazing in full sunlight and incredibly sexy in low light. Chrome be gone.

4a347157e26ff7f52a43243432596491.jpg

8505f820aa671b3d2804ccf67263ed12.jpg

f5542b78f4c5ea202ac77799bccdc772.jpg

Reactions: KEMS, 15audis3, SRT and 4 others
I know that dealer! I test drove a S4 Avant there.

That's my local dealer and I am just round the corner but don't want to give too much on her as I have become paranoid recently!

Okay...what are you paranoid about?

Well that narrows it down and I am sure the road sign in the back helps a bit more!!
Ha ha! Obviously the dealers location isn't a secret... That wouldn't be very good for business :blush:

Reactions: blodwen715
A few more on the same day - the Sepang blue with the black optics is amazing in full sunlight and incredibly sexy in low light. Chrome be gone.

4a347157e26ff7f52a43243432596491.jpg

8505f820aa671b3d2804ccf67263ed12.jpg

f5542b78f4c5ea202ac77799bccdc772.jpg
ls SOLAR PANELS big business in OZ...off topic l know but,the amount of panels on that one storey building,in photo one tells me it is...lol

Cracking looking S3...all the same..........Sepeng with the BSP is becoming very popular...very little members had it back in March,when l got my car

The BSP was the first thing I specced. I seem to have an aversion to chrome.

I spent 6 months de-chroming my current BMW.

The BSP looks amazing on white or silver as well.

The BSP was the first thing I specced. I seem to have an aversion to chrome.

I spent 6 months de-chroming my current BMW.

The BSP looks amazing on white or silver as well.

Yeah chrome/black its all down to personal preference..mate...neither is more attractive than the other

Reactions: slayaz
Chrome looks cheap to me. Belongs on classic cars. I feel the same about CF

Blasthemy,Blasthemy....all them Satin Chrome guys will have it in for ye...lol

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

Reactions: Simon L, WarwickL, slayaz and 1 other person
Chrome looks cheap to me. Belongs on classic cars. I feel the same about CF

......................right then Master Warwick...................in the black book ye go lad..........!! ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and WarwickL
Sepang deffinately is popular right now :D

IMG 2063

Reactions: daydotz, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 2 others
......tell him Fred........................I haven't got the patience anymore......................!! lol

Reactions: naughts4187, Jassyo06, Fred007 and 1 other person
Lotus Grey :)

....................oh ****, I'm never gonna live this down...........................!!!! :(

Could have sworn you had silver Fred ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Fred007
Hello everybody,
Just wanted to say Hi from France. I have been following this topic with much interest. Even more since I am waiting for the delivery of my A3 8V in Blue Sepang. Before you ask, this is not an exclusive color. Well not where I purchase it. I have been able to order it from Germany directly as I live by the German border (this is a new pack they offer, = SLine Selection & SLine Plus. Not sure they have plans to make it available outside Germany).
So the beautiful pictures you keep posting here help me get through this wait :tongueout:
When I have time, I will try to make a proper introduction in the right section but until then, I'll keep reading (& watching !) you !

If you are curious, this is my configuration, but it's in french.

PS: I have worked/lived 2 years in the UK, special thoughts for you guys
:salute:

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, SRT and 1 other person
Hello everybody,
Just wanted to say Hi from France. I have been following this topic with much interest. Even more since I am waiting for the delivery of my A3 8V in Blue Sepang. Before you ask, this is not an exclusive color. Well not where I purchase it. I have been able to order it from Germany directly as I live by the German border (this is a new pack they offer, = SLine Selection & SLine Plus. Not sure they have plans to make it available outside Germany).
So the beautiful pictures you keep posting here help me get through this wait :tongueout:
When I have time, I will try to make a proper introduction in the right section but until then, I'll keep reading (& watching !) you !

If you are curious, this is my configuration, but it's in french.

PS: I have worked/lived 2 years in the UK, special thoughts for you guys
:salute:
You've ordered my car but with 19 " alloys
DSC 0140

Reactions: Simon L, 15audis3, Eliot Ness and 1 other person
Google Translate did the job for me :) Mag Ride too...!

Ressemble beaucoup, aimer les roues de 19 " ... Enjoy!