Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

IMG 20160902 WA0000

Picked it up on Wednesday, looking forward to the weekend even more now!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, S3tuart, SpeedyFrog and 5 others
Them wheels look great at night....and l am going to abstain from what l usually say about white A3;S3 saloons...lol...in house joke....have a great weeken with yer car..
Wise words jassy......lol
517283180_1286063.gif
....lol

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
After a wash and wax today

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn, Daytonapig and 12 others
... Nice work, you could almost mistake the last photo for Daytona Grey!

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Jassyo06 and 3 others
... Nice work, you could almost mistake the last photo for Daytona Grey!
Shame the sun wasn't out.. It's a whole new colour when the sun hits it. Will take some next time it's sunny.. So possibly June 2017 haha

Reactions: AudiNutta, Simon L, pburv and 3 others
Hi folks. Total newbie on here, first Audi. Picked up my new S3 on Saturday - Awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound, S3_RYAN and 6 others
Hi folks. Total newbie on here, first Audi. Picked up my new S3 on Saturday - Awesome.
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Car is awesome. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Black and 3 door - great combo

3 door S3 in black, great combo...would like to see a few more pics if you get chance.
Thanks mate, really pleased with it. I'll get some photos uploaded at the weekend once I've washed it :smirk:

Thanks folks, totally love the car. I'm looking for some advice on keeping the Panther swirl-free though, any quick tips? :blackrs4:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thanks folks, totally love the car. I'm looking for some advice on keeping the Panther swirl-free though, any quick tips? :blackrs4:

Heard lots of advice about getting a ceramic coating applied by a pro detailer, but no personal experience.

Ditch the sponge and get a mitt. Wash using the 2 bucket method. I use a snow foam lance to get rid of as much dirt as possible without touching the paintwork.

And get a machine polisher. It WILL get marks eventually. Good luck.

Reactions: S3tuart, pburv and S3_RYAN
bc4fce87e921f870e7dfe49e2ec88782.jpg

Carpark shot. Needs a clean!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Ravs_78, rvtb101 and 3 others
Thanks mate, indeed - H&R street coilovers on their highest setting.

Reactions: ChivsBang and Rob2k68
Bit foggy this morning, thought the light projections that you don't usually see from Audi beam looked quite cool when I opened my door :-
IMG 0975

Reactions: Audi Bairn, WarwickL, azibux1 and 3 others
What exactly are these lights made with? LED? Or are they laser projections? Just curious as someone asked me about mine the other day and I didn't know the answer haha

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Reactions: azibux1 and Rob2k68
What exactly are these lights made with? LED? Or are they laser projections? Just curious as someone asked me about mine the other day and I didn't know the answer haha

My guess is they are led's that sit behind a glass/plastic prism that's in the shape of the Audi symbol??
Similar to these.....
https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img...46602.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000017.1.yRxUTv

Prob LEDs but I'd have said lasers because it sounds cool !!

Reactions: pburv and azibux1
Hahaaaa lasers definitely sounds cooler! :p

Reactions: pburv, lou15p and Rob2k68
Finally, a proper car wash...

Recently owned this Audi S3 for about 2 months and I haven't really seen the paint in direct sunlight (since its always been in a covered parking), it gives a totally different color reflection...

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Simon L, dno_uk and 9 others
Finally, a proper car wash...

Recently owned this Audi S3 for about 2 months and I haven't really seen the paint in direct sunlight (since its always been in a covered parking), it gives a totally different color reflection...

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

That's a stunning looking car mate, congrats!
Never seen Mica in the flesh. The sunshine where you are really shows it off, something we may not benefit too much from here in the UK :pensive:

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68