Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8Y In Here

S3 TRS

Looks mega mate, very nice!

How are the racingline springs? Did you notice much of a reduction in ride quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Not really. It’s the Vorsprung so has active dampeners. It’s pretty much the same really. I have it in comfort all the time, didn’t really try dynamic before the springs were fitted. I think it will still be acceptable but firm on dynamic.

Lambtech

Hi guys, just received my car back (we’ll, on Saturday!) from Scorpion Exhausts after having its GPF back exhaust system developed!

Was their 1st one, went for the non-resonated option and it’s opened up the exhaust sound a treat. Will look to get a decent video recorded but for now here’s a pic of the rear!

114mm Ascari carbon fibre tips.

Think the next move is to black out the silver trim…

01187ba3390087ef27624043f755709e.jpg

S3 TRS

Hi guys, just received my car back (we’ll, on Saturday!) from Scorpion Exhausts after having its GPF back exhaust system developed!

Was their 1st one, went for the non-resonated option and it’s opened up the exhaust sound a treat. Will look to get a decent video recorded but for now here’s a pic of the rear!

Looking forward to hearing it!

Moots

Video,video,video