Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

Looks good!

Was swaying between 20% and 35%, mine's booked in for tints on Friday.

Here is mine at the dealers just as I picked it up, will be giving it a good clean over this weekend (rain allowing) so will post some super shiny shots as soon as I can...

IMG 1105 IMG 1106 IMG 1109 IMG 1110

Reactions: Migwire, Griffin1989, ST09 and 4 others
One other thing, the ride on S-Line suspension with 19" wheels certainly doesn't feel too harsh so far...

Reactions: cuke2u
Great looking car @Spooky , yet another Daytona with 19" wheels. I definitely made a mistake sticking with 18s, and for that matter not getting the flat bottom steering wheel ha

Lurking on here since I order my first ever Audi on 27th January. Finally picked it up yesterday. The details:

Car - A4 Avant B9 1.4 TFSI Sport, Ibis White (ok, not my first choice of colour, but between that or black to keep cost down I went for white, I've done the black nightmare before!)
Extras - No factory extras, but dealer got local company to tint for 150 and thought it better than the Buzz Lightyear stick on shade alternative for the kids!
Dealer - Audi Belfast
Deal - PCH, 6+23, £175pm, 6k miles
Handover - pretty none existent! Car parked in car park as in first photo below. No information or help offered, all the chat came from me. No freebies, not even flowers for the wife (though I guess I can't complain due to a good deal). And when I got home I realised they didn't even refund my deposit, will have to ring them today to get that sorted.

Anyway, I'm v happy with it so far. Couple of pics:View attachment 92189 View attachment 92190
Hi Bud,

Can you please post more pics.

Thanks
Sal

Hi Bud,

Can you please post more pics.

Thanks
Sal
Sorry, have been away, only other photo I have at the minute is this interior one. I'll try to take a few more this weekend. Anything specific you'd like to see in more detail?

Attachments

• IMAG0646.jpg
    IMAG0646.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 1,444
Reactions: ST09
Thought I'd share a few pics of my 1.4 Avant I picked up last month. Enjoying the car albeit having to replace a tyre already after a non repairable puncture..

02E5BC95-6D98-40F5-9FA5-3BA0DBD4D81A_zpsjwwahq0v.jpg

C9AADC91-7698-4131-873F-DA27FB8D91C8_zpsep9ut45h.jpg

8496E609-7749-4984-AEDC-8E46EAAD7628_zpsq04c4sza.jpg

Reactions: xpoweruk and ST09
Dammit, now I've added white to my increasing length of list of colours, this is going to be hard.
Lovely car, pity about the puncture but I've been there too...

Looks great, really glad I ordered the White!

Hopefully a matter of dats before I pick up my saloon

Here's a few images of my de chrome to the grill and window surrounds

Reactions: RobbieWebs, xpoweruk, f1nny and 4 others
Some quick photos at the pick up this morning. First time I got to drive the manual version of the 2.0 Tfsi 190 and very happy with it. Very responsive in dynamic and smooth as well as being very quiet. Can't recommend it enoughImage Image Image

Reactions: Migwire, S32B, f1nny and 3 others
Looks great, glad you're happy with it: be good to get your impressions after a few days.

In photo 1 you look a bit younger than I thought you would be. ;)

Yes I am also interested in some sort of a review, with the 2.0l tfsi and manual gearbox combo I have found impossible to test drive so I have no choice but to rely on other owners impressions...

Great looking car and glad you're happy with it. Welcome to the manual 2.0 TFSI club :D ha.

Some quick photos at the pick up this morning. First time I got to drive the manual version of the 2.0 Tfsi 190 and very happy with it. Very responsive in dynamic and smooth as well as being very quiet. Can't recommend it enoughView attachment 97074 View attachment 97075 View attachment 97076
Can you post more pics please mate? The A4 in white with the 2.0 petrol engine is on my list of maybes for next year...along with the new A5 coupe and A3 convertible. I've found recently I need more boot space over power!

Hi all,

Picked up the car on Wednesday but only just had chance to give it a little clean for you all.

A4 MY17 2.0 TFSI S-Line
Got a few extras: Folding mirrors, tech pack, vision pack, B&O, speed sign recognition, heated seats, Privacy/Acoustic Windows...

IMG 0040
IMG 0041

Reactions: Migwire, f1nny, cppp and 1 other person
Picked up my new ride 2 days ago, am all smile.
DSC 0390
DSC 0398 1
DSC 0381

Reactions: Fridarey, f1nny, ScottishA4B9 and 1 other person
wow nice, great colour mate!

would have been perfect with the 19" diamond cut alloys!

Last edited:
yes, it is the Matador Red. I do agree with cppp, the 19" would have been perfect.

Reactions: cuke2u
C'mon guys, the car looks great with the 18's. Not that I'm biased. Different priorities, different budgets etc. No way could I justify the extra cost over other options I wanted either

Reactions: Tipp55
Agreed they look fine, it is just a matter of personal preferences though I probably will try to keep away from anything diamond cut...

Agree with cuke2u. Diamond cut wheels are the devil's work - never again.

Looks good. Out of interest, how come you've got fog lights on yours?

dont think they are fog lights, i think they are sensors when you opt for the driver assist package

Here is my A4 2.0T 252PS DSG Quattro.

I picked it up last Friday and drove 300 miles to Weymouth, Dorset the next day fully loaded..... So far I'm quite impressed.
I've come out of an A5 Sportback black edition 1.8T manual.

Initial 10 observations:
1: People pointing at the active LED indicators is now boring.
2: Glad I went for bigger 19'' wheels (these were the only wheels I could spec at the time - it's a company car with set list of options)
3: It's MUCH better than the B8 A4
4: LED headlights are brilliant
5: 252PS on tap is fun, but there isn't a great deal of drama... It just wafts along relatively quietly. I wanted some DSG farts at least in sport mode :-(
6: Boot is big - fits x2 large suitcases easily with space at the front - same as B8 space.
7: I was looking forward to Apple CarPlay - Spotify works great but now I've realised its not google maps, but Apple maps - so back to hooking my phone up to the dash which is quite a pain as not many places for my magnetic holder gadget.
8: Seats are great, forgot how nice cloth / leather split seats are in summer. Very supportive on long journeys.
9: 7-Speed DSG is as good as ever - flaps through the cogs without even realising - kick down annoying at times, often result to paddles but takes a few miles to calibrate my right foot and throttle when coming out of a manual.
10: Most technically advanced Audi to date that I've owned - but... I've noticed little things like some of switches seem cheaper (black plastic knurled rather than chrome) - obviously making room for differentiation on higher models like the A6..... Current A6 is good but next one on this platform will be even better!

Looking forward to giving it a good detail next week

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,412
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,367
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,342
Reactions: f1nny, ScottishA4B9, PhxViper and 2 others
My new one, 2.0tdi 190 Quattro ibis white. Pics aren't great sorry

20160808 204539
IMG 1878

Reactions: f1nny, nkdublu, A4B9 and 1 other person
Those new alloys look mint, I wish they were available when I ordered mine

Looks great! I have those wheels coming. Good to see them on a car. Think they'll go well with Daytona too :)

Reactions: BeagleKCH
Here's my sline 2.0 190 :) Done around 600 miles and I absolutely love it!!! Especially the VC and the driver assist, car basically drives by itself haha! The only thing I regret not adding is the B&O sound system! The standard one doesn't sound anything like the bose on my A1 :/

20160814 173942
20160814 174047
20160814 174111
20160814 174127

Reactions: maui, f1nny, PhxViper and 3 others
Nice, thanks for the pictures, nice that the vc display seems to give your height above sea level...

That looks ace @cppp. What colour is it? Love the wheels but at £1,200, I spent the money on the B&O :). And I really like the piano black inlays.

@BeagleKCH its the mythos black, yeah the piano black really looks nice, dont really like the normal silver one

@ScottishA4B9 Thats good to know, I just dont really feel the bass kicking in, meh I'll just need to get used to it :)

Reactions: BeagleKCH