Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

hmy7k

Reaction score
Website
www.svarre.co.uk
Time to create a thread for everyone to add their cars to.
DSC01318
DSC01322
DSC01329
DSC01328
DSC01325

Reactions: dragon, Griffin1989, RSON19 and 5 others
I'm really liking the 19" wheels....I'm sorely tempted to add them.....

Looking good. You pleased with the drive?

Here's few quick shots of mine.
IMG 4088
IMG 4089
IMG 4090

Reactions: Kev131, h1r4, ScottishA4B9 and 2 others
I really like the 19" wheels and I'm glad I ordered them, but to be fair both of the 18" wheels are really nice as well!

Reactions: scotty76 and h1r4
Here's my pictures as promised

Reactions: MiT, Djs3saloon, BTCart and 10 others
Here's some more , the above photos were taken with a s6 edge. These ones except the interior ones were taken with my mates iphone 6 ( just for comparisons ) and some edits!

the extended lights are one of the best things about the car. Night time driving is so nice! However the B&O speaker system tops it off for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spireite Boy, A4A4, voorhees and 3 others
What are your interior LEDs settings? Mine look nothing like that!

Reactions: h1r4
What are your interior LEDs settings? Mine look nothing like that!
Here you go!

To change the brightness you click down when on the individual setting. Then to change colours you click to the right to set your preferences on that menu.

Reactions: audinator
So collected the A4 today, what can I say - Awesome!
I really wonder how quieter it could be with the acoustic glass as it is whisper quiet without.
I came from a 2013 E-class estate. I have previously had an extended road test in a 330D touring and couldn't believe how much more road / wind noise there was after the Merc, I thought "Oh well, smaller, lower class car etc etc".
The Audi makes the Merc sound like a trash truck, it really glides over the potholes etc in comfort setting (I opted for Comfort Dynamic suspension), it has the dynamic design 18" alloys, I haven't yet tried Dynamic suspension setting...
Anyway loving the silky 3L, some pics attached (taken just now in poor light).
DSC 0717

Reactions: h1r4, iambu and ScottishA4B9
190 bhp moonlight blue s line
Tech pack
Adaptive sports suspension
High beam assist
Storage pack
Towbar

Reactions: nkdublu, h1r4 and ScottishA4B9
Looks great. How are you finding the ride quality on the adaptive sports suspension? I've got the adaptive comfort on mine and its great but my only beef with it is the car sits a bit too high for my liking

Looks great. How are you finding the ride quality on the adaptive sports suspension? I've got the adaptive comfort on mine and its great but my only beef with it is the car sits a bit too high for my liking

Thanks A4B9
Having only ever driven a b6 & 8 se, and remembering a rather rough backseat ride in a b7 sline was worried. But have to say really please with it and prefer it to the se which I tended to find wallowy when pushing it through A-Roads.
Find it very smooth on the motorway, and comfortable on a roads in dynamic. Even got the Mrs in a S-Line before ordering it too make she was ok with it before ordering it, and adaptive gives you the option of it being softer if you need.
And the colour is really nice!

Reactions: h1r4
Here's a Scuba Blue , S Line, with the non adaptive sport suspension. Picked up on Saturday from Southampton Audi. Car was parked in their handover bay when I arrived at 9:00am. Quick handover just gong over the basics.

Also included a picture of the extra storage compartment under the light switch that's part of the storage pack. I could never find out how big it was before I bought one. The answer is nearly deep enough to hold a copy of What Car!

DSC 0006
DSC 0004
P1010700

Reactions: voorhees, f1nny, cuke2u and 3 others
Lurking on here since I order my first ever Audi on 27th January. Finally picked it up yesterday. The details:

Car - A4 Avant B9 1.4 TFSI Sport, Ibis White (ok, not my first choice of colour, but between that or black to keep cost down I went for white, I've done the black nightmare before!)
Extras - No factory extras, but dealer got local company to tint for 150 and thought it better than the Buzz Lightyear stick on shade alternative for the kids!
Dealer - Audi Belfast
Deal - PCH, 6+23, £175pm, 6k miles
Handover - pretty none existent! Car parked in car park as in first photo below. No information or help offered, all the chat came from me. No freebies, not even flowers for the wife (though I guess I can't complain due to a good deal). And when I got home I realised they didn't even refund my deposit, will have to ring them today to get that sorted.

Anyway, I'm v happy with it so far. Couple of pics:
IMAG0640 1
IMAG0645

Reactions: scotty76 and cuke2u
Nice, what's the engine like in the bigger car?

Not enough miles done yet to know for for certain, but in general I'm quite impressed with the lower capacity engines across a lot of cars now. I've experienced the 1.4 in a hire car Golf a few times, and always thought it good, especially the 150. Obviously the avant is a bigger car, but for the mainly town driving I do it'll be fine. Ok, it's not going to get your heart racing, and depends what you're used to of course, but for me coming from a 2008 1.8 Volvo v50 it already seems to have more get up and go.

Thanks, as you can see by my sig I also have the 1.4 cod engine, but in 140ps. Good enough in the a3...

Had this about 10 days now and it's fantastic, can't fault anything as yet!

S-Line
2.0TDI 190PS
Mythos Black

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,484
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,420
Reactions: PhxViper and ScottishA4B9
Lurking on here since I order my first ever Audi on 27th January. Finally picked it up yesterday. The details:

Car - A4 Avant B9 1.4 TFSI Sport, Ibis White (ok, not my first choice of colour, but between that or black to keep cost down I went for white, I've done the black nightmare before!)
Extras - No factory extras, but dealer got local company to tint for 150 and thought it better than the Buzz Lightyear stick on shade alternative for the kids!
Dealer - Audi Belfast
Deal - PCH, 6+23, £175pm, 6k miles
Handover - pretty none existent! Car parked in car park as in first photo below. No information or help offered, all the chat came from me. No freebies, not even flowers for the wife (though I guess I can't complain due to a good deal). And when I got home I realised they didn't even refund my deposit, will have to ring them today to get that sorted.

Anyway, I'm v happy with it so far. Couple of pics:View attachment 92189 View attachment 92190

Is that a 20% tint you've had done?

Just taken delivery of exactly the same spec!

Is that a 20% tint you've had done?

Just taken delivery of exactly the same spec!
Yeah, 20%. Was worried it might be too dark, but happy with it now tbh.