Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Looking fresh for 16 years old

Attachments

• Snapchat-308422514_000000.jpg
    Snapchat-308422514_000000.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 397
Reactions: SemedoB6
Hi Mate, where did you get your honeycomb upper front bonnet grille, i'm looking one for mine..

I have one for sale. Brand new in the packaging. I bought it for my B6, but as the B6 is now breaking, it’s never been used. Letting it go cheap too.

One from last year, hoping to get the 19” peelers on after Christmas :thumbs up:

C76693F6 2586 483E 882B 835355C8AF30

Reactions: ven and DrStrange
Ive just moved into A7 BiTDi ownership this week, but heres some pics of my previous B6 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport :yahoo:.

I ended up fitting an all black front upper grill, so have a chrome surround standard grill as per the pics going spare if anyone needs one.

wieIsO0.jpg

kP6A45B.jpg

Reactions: ven, winterrB6 and DieselJake
I’ve recently bought myself a Audi A4 avant b6 2.5v6 Quattro sport, I have still got my avant b6 1.9pd 130 Apr tuned. Can anyone shed some light on me getting the new beast remapped, just want to know it won’t cause issues as I’ve been told it my cause high pressure fuel pump issues. Am hoping to get the exhaust sorted out as in straight thru duel pipes and uprated air intake really need more power. But 180bhp and 370nm of torque isn’t a bad start

Ive just moved into A7 BiTDi ownership this week, but heres some pics of my previous B6 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport :yahoo:.

I ended up fitting an all black front upper grill, so have a chrome surround standard grill as per the pics going spare if anyone needs one.

wieIsO0.jpg

kP6A45B.jpg
Hi mate where did u get your exhaust done I have the avant b6 2.5v6 Quattro sport really want a good exhaust system, yours looks the part how much was it and where did u have it fitted ?????

aae084c86b39385ec55a56ac24909f41.jpg

Eventually got round to starting the A4 compression is good across all cylinders and started first time brakes need renewed next....as i found out as I approached a roundabout on 2 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ven and DrStrange
First time back in an Audi for almost 7 years ..
Today I bought this TDI Avant sport 130bhp with factory Votex kit (complete)

Attachments

• IMG_20190831_183646_153.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 375
Reactions: THQuattro
After 4 years in the wilderness I've found another car!
2004 Avant S-Line 18T Quatty, as Quentin Wilson would say it's a minter :grimacing:
Pic's will follow.

Long Dirty Summer

My previous A4....should have got some mud flaps fitted!

Last edited:
Reactions: winterrB6 and Charlie Farley
Granny's will get worried seeing this in the Leaf's rear view :grin:

Reactions: winterrB6
Here’s mine

Attachments

• F9F07779-ABBA-4328-9F79-CF19D47B3931.jpeg
    F9F07779-ABBA-4328-9F79-CF19D47B3931.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 429
Car as I bought it just over a month ago, now done all the front grilles matt black plus the door blades..
IMG 20190901 113105803

Just got to beat it with the lowering stick and sort out the exhaust and a nice custom remap!

Reactions: ven
Picked this up last weekend. 190bhp Quattro s-line. Ive always had VWs and this is first Audi. Really like it. The bose sound system is awesome :) . Going for remap this weekend. Looking forward to bit more power.

WhatsApp Image 2019 11 16 at 202537 1
WhatsApp Image 2019 11 16 at 202537

Reactions: ven
Nice colour, is that a sunroof I see there?
Also I'd be interested in updates regarding the remap as mine is only just managing between 30-33mpg on a 13-20 mile run at the moment so I'm thinking about going down the exhaust + Custom RR Remap

yes ! sunroof and dual zone. Its pretty well specced. Looking at a B7 multi function steering wheel and cruise control would tick some more boxes. Xenons would be really nice but Im not going to hassle of retro fit them.

I popped off engine cover and noticed stamp on head is actually AUM !!! AUM is Golf GTI 150bhp, transverse mounted. So Im a bit miffed as to whats going on here. Everything else suggesting its BEX such as owners manual sticker, ECU part number.

I figure Ill know for sure if before remap on rollers if ~190 then we go from there. Ill post up the results.

Nice! personally I wouldn't bother with cruise unless you do lots of motorway driving mine came with pretty much everything but a sunroof so I haven't had to retro fit much other than the RNS-E sat nav unit.... If you haven't already got one personally I'd go down the newer android unit route as fitting all the gps and bluetooth stuff is a pain in the rear end!
Strange with the engine code as mines an 54 plate but registered after Dec so it's 2005 car and that has the BEX engine.

no sat nav either.
Thinking either the head or head and block changed at some point for whatever reason.

remapped on rolling road last friday. before 177bhp, now 215. Not sure why it was not 190 before but tuner commented that the injectors are not the correct ones. They are the ones from the AUM head. He said I should get stock BEX ones for correct spray pattern.
Torque is from 130lb/ft to 200lb/ft so its pretty cool to drive now. real transformation .

Obviously if I drive full gas, mpg is in 20's but if Im sensible, which I have been as Ive had a lot of miles to cover this week, I see 35mph solid.

well that's a result! I always full expect low 20's in anything when you hammer it everywhere but 35mpg under normal driving is something I could live with. Mine has improved slightly under normal driving since fitting a new crank sensor. I'm now getting 33-34mpg which is an improvement over the 26-28mpg I was getting even when driving like an old fart lol!

Morning all! Brand new to the forum, thought I'd post a pic of my A4 SLine 190.
Could anyone shed some light on the wheels? The spare is a 15" so im assuming these aren't what we're on the car originally.
59e3e0f735e5b95cded2a81aba61b777.jpg
4f04e85fa7b6ea61b63e59ca5447e059.jpg
348510be889efabf9601db552583a7c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro
Welcome Marty :rugby:, those wheels are the Audi/Ronals fitted to some S line B7 Cars (the SE versions specifically I think) - probably a retrofit if there are only 4 of them. Are they 18s? The real authority on wheels is JustRob, I'm sure he can confirm if I'm right or not.

Welcome Marty :rugby:, those wheels are the Audi/Ronals fitted to some S line B7 Cars (the SE versions specifically I think) - probably a retrofit if there are only 4 of them. Are they 18s? The real authority on wheels is JustRob, I'm sure he can confirm if I'm right or not.
yeah they are 18s. the spare is a 15 steely

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Beautiful car, I like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: ven, Charlie Farley and milan_zmaj
Hi All

Well still got the old bus 9 years later.
gave it some love with a set of Hartmann S5 reps
Cambelt at weekend (oh the joy of diy ) ;)

i think Rotors suit the B6 better than the newer cars as the curves on the wheel match the more curved B6 Design.
Img_1006e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: aud_1, norris_309, THQuattro and 2 others
Hi All

Well still got the old bus 9 years later.
gave it some love with a set of Hartmann S5 reps
Cambelt at weekend (oh the joy of diy ) ;)

i think Rotors suit the B6 better than the newer cars as the curves on the wheel match the more curved B6 Design.
Img_1006e.jpg
When i got my b6, i weighed up a few different rims, the rotors where up there. A mate with the rs4 said" nah dont look right modern rims on an older b6/b7, better off keeping OE". So new to the S world i took on board, got mine powder coated anthracite and thought no more..........until you posted your beauty. Damn those do actually look the mutts nuts. Really suit as you say.Never listen to someone else's opinion, especially if its what you want to do! lol

Reactions: Cobra88