ok, i'll get in at the top then!...
s4_1.jpg

old_new.jpg

s4_3.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro
[ QUOTE ]
ok, i'll get in at the top then!...

[/ QUOTE ]

And I will get in at the top with a B7!!

My A4 2.0TDi SE

Image037Small.jpg

I will get some better pics up soon.

Here's on of my (wife's) new 2.0 TFSI Sline Quattro Special edition (try saying that 3 times fast!). (just noticed it should have been B7's !!

HPIM0653.jpg

Nose

[image]
front.jpg
[/image]

Bum

[image]
DSCF0101.jpg
[/image]

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, dimitar.tuntov.5, Roots and 3 others
cheers Guys, I must get some better pictures taken though.

Here's my new motor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
dce35574.jpg
c0c0fbde.jpg
a79f758d.jpg

Reactions: Ryan Winters
[ QUOTE ]
carjacker....you jacked a good'en there mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed! lovely looking motor!

Anito, any side on shots of your car ?
BTW, I'm not jealous in any way, shape or form !

Chris.

[ QUOTE ]
Anito, any side on shots of your car ?
BTW, I'm not jealous in any way, shape or form !

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just started worked at a new place. Yesterday I was in early and parked at the first vistors spot right outside the front door. All I got all day was 'nice car' and 'i'm not jelous'..... nice feeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

anyway a couple of pictures. If it's dry over the weekend I'll try and take some better shots.

Enjoy

[image]
DSCF0100.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSCF0099.jpg
[/image]

Reactions: Roots and Dan1181
Carjacker:

Nice car mate, you must be really pleased with it.

Shrewsbury Audi had a brand new Red RS4 last week, still with the delivery stickers and waiting for PDI. I'm not really a fan of all leather seats but those are gorgeous.

I also saw one on the road for the first time, impresive.

BTW, I heard Wolverhampton Audi had one nicked the day it was delivered and long before it's owner got anywhere near it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifYeah well pleased.It's the first brand spanking new car i've ever had and also the best handling car aswell.Past cars have included a B6 A4 se,a golf gttdi, a volvo s40se,a megane coupe , a pug 306xltd, a clio rt and not forgetting my very first car a 1.1 Rover Metro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif which was a right off when i got it and possibly the worst car ever made.I would safely say if someone come up to me and says "here's the keys to a BM 3 series" i'd say "thanks very much" take the keys and drive straight round to Audi and trade it against a motor like your S4.Iwish you all the best in your new motor and as they say over here "keep'er between the hedges" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Stunning car Anito, but your garage is a little cluttered.

Wouldn't want those step ladders falling on her.

Trying to upload pics of my S Line and keep getting the following

- Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"g:\im\mogrify.exe" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 I:/webs/www.audisport.net/pub_html/gallery/data/500/11941HPIM0402-thumb.JPG

Anybody else seen this?

hello, all really amazing cars guys, one day..........

any engine bay pics?

Hope I'm doing this right, here's a few pics of my S-line with 19" RS6 alloys.

mod.jpg

HPIM0393.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, dubcool.pc and Dan1181
Its not mine but I gave my old mans A4 (B7) a clean on sunday as everytime i see it its manky.

Oh and I whipped the badges off the rear to.

Will do side ones next month.

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Reactions: benlee
Hi.....I'm new at this game.....why am I not allowed to post attachments....which are pics of my '55' S4 with RS4 wheels
Gerry:confused:

hello and welcome gerry, click on gallery in the menu bar at top of screen then go from there :beerchug:

Your wheels are definitely the business, can you tell me what make they are and size.
Gerry