Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Just finished ground up rebuild of our forged 1.8t Hong Kong Phooey, moving from original B7 fwd chassis to a B6 Quattro, but kept/transferred the front end as prefer the later lights and grill.
Still a work in progress.

5483aa9c18b4ae42892e32df587fed30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Sam1989
I'm liking the look of this defuser, where's it from ?
Sorry for the delay!! All been a bit hectic at work. It’s from a company called fiberworx. It wasn’t the cheapest. Was £200. Took a bit of fitting. It all fit great apart from the exhaust. If it had a single tip I would of been a breeze but because of the dual tips just had to do a bit of cutting.

Agreed right, that diffuser looks awesome! Mine looks rubbish in comparison! Haha View attachment 194002
Sorry for a delay buddy!! It’s from a place called fiberworx. It would fit a treat on yours. I just had a bit of faffing because of dual exhaust tips. When they moulded it I think they used a single tip setup like on yours so would be a bit easier! I’ll try find a link and send it to you!

Reactions: Stu_b7
Mine, getting all the maintenance sorted ready for modifying
Snapchat 1245089901

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, tr7, AvantMike and 2 others
Picked this up today very pleased with it, only issues is it has an aftermarket head unit fitted that seems to stay on and drain the battery if anyone could shed any light as to what it could be

Attachments

• FBE72FBB-EBD1-4ED2-AB03-EE1C665B1B7B.jpeg
    FBE72FBB-EBD1-4ED2-AB03-EE1C665B1B7B.jpeg
    808.5 KB · Views: 456
Picked this up today very pleased with it, only issues is it has an aftermarket head unit fitted that seems to stay on and drain the battery if anyone could shed any light as to what it could be

Do you have a pic of the fitted item in question.

Normally aftermarket HU's require a fitting kit , some are better than others .
Normally it will stay on until the unit is switched off and /or the key is removed , possibly the wiring loom has been modified or is just wired incorrectly.

I have run several Aftermarket HU's , 2x pioneers and my current item is an Alpine.
I use a decent kit including adapter harnesses and never had any issues.

Hi rob,

It’s a pioneer double din all I was told is that it drains the battery so I’ve taken the fuse out for now until it’s fixed, I wouldn’t have a clue where to start when it comes to stereos it is bose aswell if that helps

As your not 100% on these things then maybe best to get someone look at it.
If it were me though, i'd be pulling it out to see what the wiring is like and if a decent wiring kit had been used, checking out the wiring connections etc has to be the first thing to check really.
should have this sort of kit hooked upto the exisiting loom.
Upload 2020 1 11 22 55 15

Last edited:
As your not 100% on these things then maybe best to get someone look at it.
If it were me though, i'd be pulling it out to see what the wiring is like and if a decent wiring kit had been used, checking out the wiring connections etc has to be the first thing to check really.

I will put the unit out tomorrow and get some pictures of the wiring if that would help, more than happy to swap things about with a bit of guidance

maybe easier to drop me a PM directly on the subject.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
I will put the unit out tomorrow and get some pictures of the wiring if that would help, more than happy to swap things about with a bit of guidance

you'll need some retration keys to disengage the HU from its frame , normally pioneer hu's come with a pair.

Last edited:
Been a while still got her
27E3A93B 83BF 4C05 8E42 CE825DCEA0CA

Has anyone got a spare wheel they want to sell , none original 8.5 x 19 et 35

Reactions: tr7, TOM.S, THQuattro and 4 others
looks spankingly nice Richard, i'm looking for a bit of dust , nope cant see any:icon thumright::yes: , feel free with all that spare time to do mine next.

Yes, looking for pedals, but a bit e expensive for what they do, I might be tempted if the price is right.
FBSW, again nice to have, but again it's the price really, I would like one like mine but flat bottom.

19144126-10213092945136259-5693880209544600717-o.jpg

Guys can you help me please, searching for days cant find. In my Country no one knows. I am now on 18 inch and want to upgrade to 19 inch ET 37 8,5J wheels with 235/35 19 rims, and want to put Eibach sportline springs 50/40.. Want to know if there will be rubbing. Searching for days only found this post. Thank You!

Audi A4 B7 8E Avant 1.9 TDI
Q8NY3K5

19144126-10213092945136259-5693880209544600717-o.jpg

Guys can you help me please, searching for days cant find. In my Country no one knows. I am now on 18 inch and want to upgrade to 19 inch ET 37 8,5J wheels with 235/35 19 rims, and want to put Eibach sportline springs 50/40.. Want to know if there will be rubbing. Searching for days only found this post. Thank You!

Audi A4 B7 8E Avant 1.9 TDI
Q8NY3K5
No you wont rub at all your be fine :icon thumright: