Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

70061e3c8100784e8a1689540ae6e308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man, THQuattro, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
:yes::thumbs up:

not sure about including the other german brand in the same pic as a nice A4.:whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra
On a 09 plate, final edition, 2.0Tfsi. Been looking for ages and this is the best one I’ve seen. Few issues to sort out but hopefully nothing serious or costly. Very pleased.

21ccdc8bb23623d57d30910a9a58eaa1.jpg

Reactions: andymcleary, Dan_Avant, THQuattro and 3 others
New guy here, posting this in the correct thread now! Picked up my third a4 the other day after being rather unlucky with the last 2, with them being written off through no fault of mine. However after owning two, I've finally managed to find a high spec a4 Quattro on 80k miles. Whacked a new cambelt and water pump over the weekend. Now just to slowly upgrade everything eles!

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 277
Reactions: Sibmets and Dan_Avant
My 06 A4 B7 TFSI. Delighted with my 1st Audi so far. The Up!s are ours too
0F1DD2BA 9C99 4494 B22E B99E7904DE36

Reactions: tr7, THQuattro and Dan_Avant
Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your post I’m try to figure out how to upload pics to treads

ATRC03
ATRC01

ATRC02

You can see us toot'ling around if you like -
---

The above video is TSD (Time / Speed / Distance) competition in the Australian Tarmac Rally, where the point is to complete a stage based on calculating the average defined speed (75/80/85 kph usually) across the stage distance, and arriving at the exact second you are supposed to. 1 second fast = 1 penalty point. 1 second slow = 1 penalty point. Least amount of penalty points at the end of the weekend (usually 6- 8 stages a day) wins.

I got her at around 130,000 kms, b7 A4 Avant 2.0t Manual Quattro, immediately did the cam chain tensioner, timing belt and cooling flange that was leaking, then diverter valve and flashed the tune through https://www.rdtechnik.com.au, added ECS's 2-piece slotted and cross-drilled (321x30) rotors, 034 Solid Rear Sway bar, stainless steel brake lines and EBC YellowStuff pads.

After that I've done Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts, then more recently replaced all of the control arms with the 034 Density Line and metal tie rod ends, then last week did the ECS lightweight flywheel and RS4 clutch with a JHM Solid short throw shifter.

I'm about to pull the trigger and put a half cage in to do limited speed (130 kph max) competition, which will include changing the front seats and adding six point harnesses, putting in either a https://tteglobal.com/audi/a4/b8-2.0-tfsi/295/tte450l-ihi-2.0-tfsi-upgrade-turbocharger or a https://shuenk.com/K03-for-VW-Audi-Transversal-Mk5-&-Mk6-p303207630 depending on what expressly uses the OEM housing so it's compliant with https://targa.com.au/ technical regulations.

I'll do the HPFP at this point, and likely the ECS high flow cat and 3.0 downpipe, with a Miltek resonated cat-back, and get the Q5 4-pot front calipers and upgrade the rotor size.

I've spent years considering buy a b7 S3 to put a TTE420 on it as it' uses the K04+ and replace the Haldex with something from https://www.hpamotorsports.com/collections/haldex so I can get fulltime quattro from it, though I've come so far with the a4 I'd be doing everything listed below again, so I reckon i'll just turn my daily into a dedicated rally car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidrick and V6_Man
Where are you getting your half cage from?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
There are a few places, http://trackart.com.au or https://garage1.com.au. I need to talk through specifics as ideally I’d get a full cage that goes through to the strut towers for performance and safety purposes, with removable side intrusion so I can take it in and out for moving around town without having to climb in, though not cheaping out on the purpose.

Previously I’ve momentarily had it drift sideways on a long sweeping bend at 125kph and had margin to correct, the idea of leaving the road straight into gum trees on the driver door makes me think a half cage, whilst technically compliant, misses the point.

Reactions: Sidrick
My '07 TDI 140 S-Line, looking fresh after a full detail, just before I sent it off to the body shop to have the rear bumper painted, and the commonly found rust in the roof gutters stripped back and roof repainted:

xpxSSW4.jpg

oun8ogs.jpg

T4O6J5o.jpg

mAuVHVj.jpg
xlo6wq9.jpg

wQJyqCQ.jpg

cARqpXC.jpg

iYlEP2t.jpg

While the car's with the bodyshop they kindly sent off the wheels to Lepsons to be refurbished in Silver Chrome as all 4 had bad kerbing damage from the previous owner, new set of PS4S fitted too which the body shop sent me some pics of when the wheels came back :D
VFvZuRz.jpg

Yl5k8ip.jpg

Also going to send off the steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake cover to Jack at Royal Steering wheels in the next few weeks for a full retrim in smooth nappa leather with black stitching as they are all looking a bit worn now. Been a lucky car this month!!

Reactions: BravoCharlie, Charlie Farley, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Welcome chap :thumbs up:, and I must say that's a spanking clean machine, you can come over and do mine next.
Enjoy.

Reactions: johnbhoy and NM07
Thanks very much Rob! Yours looks fantastic too :happy: I'd love to put a set of Xenons on it as they look great, but don't think it's legal without level sensors and washers is it? Last thing I'd want is to be in a crash and the insurers not pay out because of it!

Just fit some better bulbs, even a bulb upgrade can make a massive improvement over the OE items .
Xenons are brill but can workout a tad costly as a retro fit, but all down to personal choice. :yes:

No you don't, that's just too good..lol

You're very welcome chap, love the wheel color too. :thumbs up:

My '07 TDI 140 S-Line, looking fresh after a full detail, just before I sent it off to the body shop to have the rear bumper painted, and the commonly found rust in the roof gutters stripped back and roof repainted:

xpxSSW4.jpg

oun8ogs.jpg

T4O6J5o.jpg

mAuVHVj.jpg
xlo6wq9.jpg

wQJyqCQ.jpg

cARqpXC.jpg

iYlEP2t.jpg

While the car's with the bodyshop they kindly sent off the wheels to Lepsons to be refurbished in Silver Chrome as all 4 had bad kerbing damage from the previous owner, new set of PS4S fitted too which the body shop sent me some pics of when the wheels came back :D
VFvZuRz.jpg

Yl5k8ip.jpg

Also going to send off the steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake cover to Jack at Royal Steering wheels in the next few weeks for a full retrim in smooth nappa leather with black stitching as they are all looking a bit worn now. Been a lucky car this month!!
Good man, lucky car! Just had my wheel done by Jack and very happy. Looks great, and good to see someone else maintaining their B7

Reactions: NM07
Good man, lucky car! Just had my wheel done by Jack and very happy. Looks great, and good to see someone else maintaining their B7
Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated man! I'll be honest it was your post that inspired me to get them done! They looked amazing! I really like the look of your steering wheel, and am interested in getting the same one for mine, but didn't know if it was just a bolt-on or required new wiring?

Was looking at this, but not sure if it would fit?

Reactions: tr7
Thanks, yes I love it. Transforms the interior imo

It's straight bolt on but the stopping point for most is the fact it requires a different airbag. The wiring can be done easily enough. Someone else just recently posted up the diagram for the wire that needs switched.

But well worth it imo

Any questions happy to help

Reactions: NM07

xpxSSW4.jpg

oun8ogs.jpg

T4O6J5o.jpg

mAuVHVj.jpg
xlo6wq9.jpg

wQJyqCQ.jpg

cARqpXC.jpg

iYlEP2t.jpg

VFvZuRz.jpg

Yl5k8ip.jpg

Got some nice pictures last weekend whilst i was out for a little evening thrash in the S4
IMG 2738
IMG 2723
IMG 2735

• Love
Reactions: Gmac, Conneh, CTR and 4 others
Reactions: B7Tourer and Greeny233