Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

michael18mcc

S line should be 3 spoke I think

cad911d2a92786a825462716e9db5cd8.jpg

Yes mines is 3 spoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
I went from standard pig nose to flat bottom with a round horn push and even through the buttons were the same on the flat bottom it was slightly newer and was a total ball ache on the air bag wiring !

Attachments

• 20210330_182050.jpg
    20210330_182050.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

Rob Milligan

What’s the drive like with lowering it wanting to do mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive is superb, steering is much more precise and the car just feels much more planted. Over uneven roads it feels much 'smoother', which I'm putting down to the thicker, better quality coils. Under load when accelerating the car also rides flatter, which gives the impression it's quicker, (I haven't timed any runs though so cannot vouch for any improvements to 0-60).

I genuinely reckon I'll be having these fitted every car I have in future.

Carl75

Hi guys ans girls. I've just signed up to site as I've just become a next new owner of a 2.0 tfsi. She is really clean and goes like a train. Only one down side I need to refurb the wheels and then she will be perfect...... Hope to get some tips and advise and hope to be able to give help and advise too.....

Attachments

• IMG-20210825-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20210825-WA0000.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

Jimmer84

New to the site, just got myself this 09 s line and have been tinkering away already
Screenshot_20210827-013324_Google.jpg

Since this pic I've already fully machine polished it, prepped it and ceramic coated it and put the roof rack on. Plenty to be done but nice to have a new journey and enjoy a new brand.

Drive is superb, steering is much more precise and the car just feels much more planted. Over uneven roads it feels much 'smoother', which I'm putting down to the thicker, better quality coils. Under load when accelerating the car also rides flatter, which gives the impression it's quicker, (I haven't timed any runs though so cannot vouch for any improvements to 0-60).

I genuinely reckon I'll be having these fitted every car I have in future.
Nice. Do you have a link to the Eibach pros please?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

g00se

New to me, 2014 Phantom Black Pearl S4 Avant Black Edition.. Red/Black supersports/Drive Select/Sports diff/B&O/Reverse cam.

Picked it up last Friday.. then did an awesome 500 mile trip at the weekend to see family.

Have already put my private plate on with plate holder, UK Custom Cover boot liner for my Ridgeback, an an ITG filter... more mods to come :)

Loving it so far

Cheers
goose

Attachments

• IMG_5878.PNG
    IMG_5878.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 33

g00se

Cheeky track day at Oulton Park a few weeks back... performed ace all day long, even on Uniroyal Rain Sport 3's, and my cooking the brakes in the first session!

Oulton 271121.jpg

Cheers
goose