POST PICS OF YOUR CAR IN HERE.

IMG 3914
More recent pics of my TT taken by my photographer friend so much better than my attempts!

A friend of my Dad's MK1 TT which I was detailing over the weekend! :)

Reactions: pcmac and jojo
This is mine! Really want the RS fixed spoiler :D Think it'll set it off nicely! Though unsure whether to keep it body colour, black, or carbon. And I need to find several hundred pounds first, I guess!! >.<

Audi TT

Heres mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 412
My new TTS

Reactions: illingworth22, Bristle Hound, Stanningtonglen and 6 others
Finally got the hang of inserting images here! A few shots of my TT. It's got what they call the "S-Line Competition Package" over here (Canada). I believe it's similar to the Amplified Black package that is/was available in the U.K.

TT1

TT2

TT3

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Stanningtonglen and MFZ
Not to shabby for a weekend loan.......unfortunately not enough time to take her down to the Audi international event today as have to take my daughter back to Canterbury

S

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Bristle Hound, Stanningtonglen and 4 others
It's Vegas Yellow, TTS exclusive . There is an Orange Focus ST in the car park ar work and the TTS is very yellow in comparison

It looked like it but obviously wrong as I now see the difference lol :blush:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-17-17-37-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-17-37-05.png
    948 KB · Views: 344
Couple of my 2003 MK1 TT 1.8 225 Quattro back in its prime earlier in the year, currently under some work hopefully be a big change for next year :D
DSC_2334_zps5qdrfo8j.jpg

DSC_2330_zpsw3qee26c.jpg

Reactions: CHAOS and Stanningtonglen
Jamesc_89: What sort of "big change" are you making!? Inquiring minds want to know!

Are those HRE wheels I see there?

@RCD6FC For those interested click my Build thread in my signature to bring up the progress in the Project room on the forum. or click here. The car has gone threw quite some changes, including the latest "Tron" look, Though Ive a custom "clubsport" roll cage (still in progress) to go in the rear so ive no seats in the back now, I run a business doing vinyl wrapping thus the tron graphics i had done, though thinking of doing a full colour change wrap (though the colour is under wraps atm.......excuse the pun :laughing:), Also lashings of REAL carbon fibre, none of the wrap or hydro dip we do, were expanding in the new year all being well into carbon fabrication, And also new wheels, and some various other engine mods and new sound system/ boot build etc.

Indeed they are HRE Performance, Vintage 501 wheels, i always loved the BBS RS style especially on the TT, but EVERYONE does them on everything over here, wanted something a bit different, downside people think they are lenso BBS reps just with missing centre caps :rage:

@RCD6FC For those interested click my Build thread in my signature to bring up the progress in the Project room on the forum. or click here. The car has gone threw quite some changes, including the latest "Tron" look, Though Ive a custom "clubsport" roll cage (still in progress) to go in the rear so ive no seats in the back now, I run a business doing vinyl wrapping thus the tron graphics i had done, though thinking of doing a full colour change wrap (though the colour is under wraps atm.......excuse the pun :laughing:), Also lashings of REAL carbon fibre, none of the wrap or hydro dip we do, were expanding in the new year all being well into carbon fabrication, And also new wheels, and some various other engine mods and new sound system/ boot build etc.

Indeed they are HRE Performance, Vintage 501 wheels, i always loved the BBS RS style especially on the TT, but EVERYONE does them on everything over here, wanted something a bit different, downside people think they are lenso BBS reps just with missing centre caps :rage:

James, thanks for the reply. Hmmm, a "Build Thread Click Me" link in your signature. Whatever could that mean!?!? :blush:

I should pay attention sometimes! I'll give the thread a look. A lot of people over here (Canada) seem to go for the BBS CH series for German vehicles.

James, thanks for the reply. Hmmm, a "Build Thread Click Me" link in your signature. Whatever could that mean!?!? :blush:

I should pay attention sometimes! I'll give the thread a look. A lot of people over here (Canada) seem to go for the BBS CH series for German vehicles.

:haha: Yeah i do like the BBS CH on TTs, I Originally wanted them for the TT when i first got it, but they are/were a popular replica wheel in the local car scene, EVERYONE had them on golfs etc didnt want to be another car on CHs but they are less common now, few wheel ideas in mind, some very risky...but could work very well, others will work well but a bit boring lol so who knows atm few months to decide anyway first show is end of March.

I only bought this a few weeks ago, so standard at the moment. Brembo grooved and drilled discs and pads, braided brake lines ordered. Then a remap... :):hubbahubba:
IMG 7548 1

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
IMAG0131
IMAG0128
This is for you all to post pics of your TT/TTRS etc. Look forward to seeing them. :) x
Hi this is my baby 225 tt Brooklands green
Cream leather interior happy days!!

Reactions: Sandra
Couple of pics of the TT, needs lowered, possibly taking the front badge off and wrapping the chrome surround black

Reactions: RCD6FC, Jassyo06, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Pick this up on Saturday as a replacement for the wifes current 60 plate TT sport. We were going to go down new model but she really wants a TTS so with the money they are just now this will do till we will change to that. :)

dacf1e7a2ff873472e5bccad57e451c4.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Stanningtonglen, MFZ and 4 others
Pick this up on Saturday as a replacement for the wifes current 60 plate TT sport. We were going to go down new model but she really wants a TTS so with the money they are just now this will do till we will change to that. :)

Very nice!

Where is the Samoa Orange banner!? We want a banner, too!

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra and AndyB-S3
Very nice!

Where is the Samoa Orange banner!? We want a banner, too!
I will put a Samoa Orange in the join user groups this afternoon for you.

Reactions: 45bvtc, RCD6FC and AndyB-S3
I will put a Samoa Orange in the join user groups this afternoon for you.

Thanks, Sandra. :hi:

We Samoans are a small but dedicated band of Audi warriors! :friendly wink:

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra and AndyB-S3

Andy: just out of curiosity, does that car have orange trim in the interior? Here in Canada, this particular model has orange trim on the centre console and on the glove box door. I was just wondering if they had the same over there in the UK.

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Hey, yes it does. When i collect on Saturday will take some more pics.

From what i have read it's only the Samoa that gets the interior treatment to match the exterior i believe. The other amplified colours only get aluminium colour style inlays. ;-)

Reactions: SW14NY'S, RCD6FC and Sandra
20160221 134905
Tt
20160312 180531
My Black Edition -Amplified pack

Snow Foam wash .....My TT .... his and hers pics

Reactions: 45bvtc, RCD6FC and AndyB-S3
Hey, yes it does. When i collect on Saturday will take some more pics.

From what i have read it's only the Samoa that gets the interior treatment to match the exterior i believe. The other amplified colours only get aluminium colour style inlays. ;-)

They called it the S-Line Competition Package over here. I test drove a white one with the same trim level and it had the aluminum inlays. I wasn't sure about the orange inlays at first but, after two years of ownership, I like the splash of colour in there.

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Not had much chance to get more photo's..too much football on tv today and was enjoying the drive home last night to stop anywhere. More to follow in coming weeks though. :)

a7a41fde7bb5b2d7883ac5e6b571e1a5.jpg

836862022445bad8cddfe99283b87af7.jpg

Reactions: RCD6FC
Not had much chance to get more photo's..too much football on tv today....:)

:sign omg: Now you're speaking RCD6FC's language, it'll all be about the 'beautiful game' from here on in... Hi Mr T... :racer:[/QUOTE]

Reactions: RCD6FC
Not had much chance to get more photo's..too much football on tv today and was enjoying the drive home last night to stop anywhere. More to follow in coming weeks though. :)

Such a good looking automobile! :wink:

Reactions: 45bvtc and AndyB-S3

Now, now, Mr. H. I won't be hijacking these boards to discuss your favourite sport...

:footy:

Reactions: 45bvtc
Gone but not forgotten ... Loved to bits
Deliberated over a red mk3 but went for Daytona and she too is beautiful
Pictures to follow

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 368
Reactions: RCD6FC and AndyB-S3