Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Collected at 9am this morning and driven to work, the car is amazing coming from a PFL S3 there is a huge difference in how it drives and it sounds awesome - good enough for me (sports exhaust - and I haven't herd a PFL in the flesh). Apologies for the terrible photo will post more over the weekend when I stop driving it for long enough

Looks great !!!!!! Waiting to see more photos.
In my opionion with ARA blue:
alu pack: Silver interior + alu race inlays + silver or titanium rims.
black pack with loaded car: RS Exhaust, Black Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Sunroof, RS red interior, carbón fibre inlays, black rims.

RS black tips exhaust looks bad with alu pack.

Collected at 9am this morning and driven to work, the car is amazing coming from a PFL S3 there is a huge difference in how it drives and it sounds awesome - good enough for me (sports exhaust - and I haven't herd a PFL in the flesh). Apologies for the terrible photo will post more over the weekend when I stop driving it for long enough

Love the combi! I got 1 coming but with blades wheels...Are your roof rails option-ed?

Love the combi! I got 1 coming but with blades wheels...Are your roof rails option-ed?
Thanks - yes the black roof rails are options as are the black rotors - will post some better pictures tomorrow after it's had a wash - just about to go back out in it :grinning:

Reactions: AudiNutta
So this car is for sale from Apex cars - they are selling it for £59,999 - I configure it with the same spec as £50,510 so if he sells it that’s a profit - still it looks great to me.

1a6ce2114117a04eeb4d11264bf0072c.jpg
888c10d442f63fc9c29689e509514f07.jpg
6c7c904ae9d1cc1710466173234aa26c.jpg
5795cfbfbccf9f6cac817c4e9d1b70ec.jpg
54ee649cb2240b18783c23467fa73842.jpg
f3495c6c2b04f1c287d2f191a484cacc.jpg
9a47e7fb31e8f54fdb957bae13f25a3b.jpg
3c950c29c6dea37b2da721c97a3a93bc.jpg
d9ca6fcebdc89be3e43ac8cd900452ee.jpg

So this car is for sale from Apex cars - they are selling it for £59,999 - I configure it with the same spec as £50,510 so if he sells it that’s a profit - still it looks great to me.

1a6ce2114117a04eeb4d11264bf0072c.jpg
888c10d442f63fc9c29689e509514f07.jpg
6c7c904ae9d1cc1710466173234aa26c.jpg
5795cfbfbccf9f6cac817c4e9d1b70ec.jpg
54ee649cb2240b18783c23467fa73842.jpg
f3495c6c2b04f1c287d2f191a484cacc.jpg
9a47e7fb31e8f54fdb957bae13f25a3b.jpg
3c950c29c6dea37b2da721c97a3a93bc.jpg
d9ca6fcebdc89be3e43ac8cd900452ee.jpg

That looks so good! But that price hike? Wow!!! You'd want an £7-8k reduction on that, even for one of the first.

That looks so good! But that price hike? Wow!!! You'd want an £7-8k reduction on that, even for one of the first.

Also I’m not sure I’d be happy to pay even the list price here....

We know the moment we drive off the forecourt of the dealer you lose loads of value. One of the press cars worth let’s say £60K with ceramic breaks (using autotrader and number plate from youtube is now) valued at £45k. It’s lost £15,000 just driving out of the dealer. And that’s fine if it’s a new unregistered car and your the first owner. But this car isn’t unregistered. It has one owner. And it’s done at least 147miles based on the photos on their site. It’s true value is probably between £35-40k max. And he wants £60k!

We know the moment we drive off the forecourt of the dealer you lose loads of value. One of the press cars worth let’s say £60K with ceramic breaks (using autotrader and number plate from youtube is now) valued at £45k. It’s lost £15,000 just driving out of the dealer. And that’s fine if it’s a new unregistered car and your the first owner. But this car isn’t unregistered. It has one owner. And it’s done at least 147miles based on the photos on their site. It’s true value is probably between £35-40k max. And he wants £60k!

Yes it is crazy money but the worst thing is, somebody will pay it.

We all lose a lot of money by buying new cars and you can't really think about it. I lost a lot less on the S3 because I had £4000 discount. But the RS3 with no discount, the loss will be eyewatering and I don't think I will be valuing it for a long while.

Reactions: Evotion
I for one think asking over list is a good thing for perspective owners as it will help to safeguard residuals, initially at least. It was a similar story with M2 when that first came out. As long as dealers don't start discounting across the board and waiting lists remain long, residuals should be strong.

Reactions: dunes7 and AudiNutta
As promised some better photos of the car. I wasn't 100% on the Ara blue when I ordered but seeing it in the flesh I love it, it really changes in different lighting. Only have good things to say about the car it's a big step up from the PFL S3, much more planted and precise on turn it, not a huge amount of feel but very accurate. The sound is amazing, loud enough for me. If anyone has any questions let me know I'd be happy to help.

1 RS3 small edited 1
2 RS3 small edited 1
6 RS3 small edited 1
7 RS3 small edited 1
3 RS3 small
4 RS3 small
5 RS3 small
8 RS3 small

Reactions: billymc92, Broonie22, SPIKE_ and 14 others

Wow looks amazing just missing the panroof to go with all the black features imo.

You must be mistaken to think that this car is worth 35-40k a 2 year old poverty spec PFL has been booking in at that price until very recently.
These guys know what they are doing get it whilst its hot. It will sell for im guessing around £57k just at the fact thay you can be the first to have one and don't have to wait for one.

I actually think even after 5-6 months if you have specced it correctly you will be losing very little. Thats the beauty of the RS3 in particular holds value amazingly well. As a general rule for other models you lose the premium you mentioned within the first month as you said. Lets hope for strong residuals

As promised some better photos of the car. I wasn't 100% on the Ara blue when I ordered but seeing it in the flesh I love it, it really changes in different lighting. Only have good things to say about the car it's a big step up from the PFL S3, much more planted and precise on turn it, not a huge amount of feel but very accurate. The sound is amazing, loud enough for me. If anyone has any questions let me know I'd be happy to help.

View attachment 135202 View attachment 135203 View attachment 135204 View attachment 135205 View attachment 135206 View attachment 135207 View attachment 135208 View attachment 135209

Any chance of some sound videos please? On start-up, walk around so we can hear what it is like in dynamic at idle? The PFL used to have a deep burble.

You must be mistaken to think that this car is worth 35-40k a 2 year old poverty spec PFL has been booking in at that price until very recently.
These guys know what they are doing get it whilst its hot. It will sell for im guessing around £57k just at the fact thay you can be the first to have one and don't have to wait for one.

I actually think even after 5-6 months if you have specced it correctly you will be losing very little. Thats the beauty of the RS3 in particular holds value amazingly well. As a general rule for other models you lose the premium you mentioned within the first month as you said. Lets hope for strong residuals

I've based my value on taking the spec we know the press cars are on. Putting the reg into auto trader for the book price at 2,000 miles. And it is an estimate.

But then I'd you go off the idea that the car is worth more than the book price then it's impossible to estimate it's worth because it's based of the dealers idea of what it can sell at.

Like I said before in another post the RS3 Saloon I've ordered has a price of £53,750. On a 4 year 20k PCP at £750pm the final value is going to be £18,800. This is exactly the same ballpark as my S3 value after 4 years on the same mileage.

Any chance of some sound videos please? On start-up, walk around so we can hear what it is like in dynamic at idle? The PFL used to have a deep burble.

Sure I'll see what I can do this week, when I get the chance

I've based my value on taking the spec we know the press cars are on. Putting the reg into auto trader for the book price at 2,000 miles. And it is an estimate.

But then I'd you go off the idea that the car is worth more than the book price then it's impossible to estimate it's worth because it's based of the dealers idea of what it can sell at.

Like I said before in another post the RS3 Saloon I've ordered has a price of £53,750. On a 4 year 20k PCP at £750pm the final value is going to be £18,800. This is exactly the same ballpark as my S3 value after 4 years on the same mileage.
Ahh ok not too sure how pcp values and options work to be honest. I just think that the real life value of a correctly specced RS3 will always hold a major real life premium compared to Audi S cars for example.

In all fairness the company selling the car above is way over priced and they must be preying on the customers that have not ordered and want the car right here and now.

In terms of future value, unless there is some major occurence i think owning an Audi RS3 outright is much more beneficial in terms of future residuals than owning an S3 for example even with the extra outlay.

If you compare the price of 2 similar age cars a good spec PFL RS3 and a good spec PFL Audi S3 the real life book value are worlds apart.

View attachment 135202 View attachment 135203 View attachment 135204 View attachment 135205 View attachment 135206 View attachment 135207 View attachment 135208 View attachment 135209

Loving the Ara blue with black pack..

Your car looks amazing.. Front looks very aggressive..

Its a Shame the UK plates have to be right in your face

Reactions: phantom_s3
It's amazing - you won't be disappointed

That's great to hear :D Hoping I will be able to drive a standard car in a week or so, whenever the dealer can fit me in. Then I will have a 24 hour lend sometime before mine arrives, when a suitable car shows.

Collected Friday. Dropped to detailers Saturday morning. Wednesday cannot come quick enough.
IMG 1660

Reactions: Andy F, Pinky1959, SeoTFSI and 3 others
Apex cars are always overpriced. I remember when I was looking for my S3 they had one that was over £40k. They're just hoping someone wants it so desperately, they'll pay the extra money to get it now.

Nice, that ARA Blue looks good to me!

Against the grain, I think it looks better with the Alu.

Reactions: Toadoftoadhall, AudiNutta and LuckyLee
Apex also got a video of that car up. In the comments the guy says 'these things will go up in value so much over the next coming months' so you can see why they priced it like that.

In the comments the guy says 'these things will go up in value so much over the next coming months' .

Fancy a salesman saying that... :)

As with everything else it is a matter of supply and demand.
The demand is decent but not massive, and AFAIK the supply is decent. It would take factory issues to shorten supply and push the aftermarket up.

Nice..... so unsure now.... I think my kids would muller that colour.... not to mention jeans!!!!! Might stick to black.

Shame the headlining wasn't matching

Nice..... so unsure now.... I think my kids would muller that colour.... not to mention jeans!!!!! Might stick to black.

Shame the headlining wasn't matching

It is very nice, the factory seat covers won't be coming off of mine until the detailer seals them! They are a high maintenance colour but my god they are absolutely stunning!! Most people on here say the upkeep of them is worth the finish, but with kids it might be more difficult. You'd have to get seat covers for when they are in it, I'm considering it for the girlfriend with her mucky fingers if I can find one that fits nicely.

You can spec Grey/silver headlining. There is an option for the interior colours, black against black / black against grey / white against black / white against grey. Look at the different interior options on the configurator, I think there are 5 including the red contract stitching.

anyone confirm if the alu race inlays are illuminated on UK cars?

I have the lunar silver leather as well, looks classy and lifts the inside of the car dramatically. Not had cause to consider cleaning it yet but I will now keep an eye out.

Anyone looking for a detailer in West Mids area. Can highly recommend Staffordshire Car Care
IMG 1671
IMG 1670
IMG 1660
IMG 1667

Reactions: Andy F, phantom_s3, AudiNutta and 1 other person
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lookin good, LuckyLee

Reactions: LuckyLee
Not really pushed it yet or done many miles. The detailer had it for the first 3 days and only got it back yesterday.
Loving the SS seats and Virtual Cockpit.
The new standard inlays are very nice and the pop up screen is better quality than the PFL. It seems a smoother drive but definitely lost some of it noise.
The Ara blue looks amazing close up, all the pictures/videos don't do it justice. It's really sparkles.
Will give an update once a few more miles on it and I've given it some welly

Not really pushed it yet or done many miles. The detailer had it for the first 3 days and only got it back yesterday.
Loving the SS seats and Virtual Cockpit.
The new standard inlays are very nice and the pop up screen is better quality than the PFL. It seems a smoother drive but definitely lost some of it noise.
The Ara blue looks amazing close up, all the pictures/videos don't do it justice. It's really sparkles.
Will give an update once a few more miles on it and I've given it some welly
I was hoping you were going to say the worries over it being quieter were overdone. Looking good though. I didn't realise they had improved the resolution on the pop up screen.

Yep, illuminated, and was amazed to see the door projectors! My son was over the moon

Which country are you in @Ehicks?

Edit - Just looked at your info and see that you are UK based. I thought you might have been from another country as nobody else seems to have seen the illuminated inlays in the UK.