Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Caught my ****** cat sitting on my rs3 - he used to do it to the S3. He doesnt usually sit on the older cars or the wifes car. I think he does it deliberately.

We didnt feed him wet food tonight, just biscuits as we have run out; guess he blames me. I think he hates me.

Tomorrow, he will get bread and water.

Next week, I am getting a dog and will train it to eat the cat if it breathes on the car, lol (just kidding).

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x, teslaboy and AudiNutta
aha so racing blue mica is in fact....... purple

Yes correct, from a distance and an angle the car looks totally purple. Following it today, at some stages the top half of the bumper was blue and the lower was a clearly purple, all depends on viewing angles and lighting levels.

Very happy with it.

Reactions: royalsteve68
yesss i bet it’s gonna drink fuel like no tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Average around 20mpg I think. When I left it, it had a three-quarters of a tank and had 200 miles range.

450 miles in a demonstrator cost £140, admittedly the one station unfortunately was 137.9 a litre.

Reactions: 1future
Average around 20mpg I think. When I left it, it had a three-quarters of a tank and had 200 miles range.

450 miles in a demonstrator cost £140, admittedly the one station unfortunately was 137.9 a litre.

woow that’s expensive, hope you’ve got enough capital to fund it!

woow that’s expensive, hope you’ve got enough capital to fund it!

Well, I'd rather not but it's worth it haha.

Driving my parents diesel cars the last month has been an eye opener, 50+mpg.

Just got mine as well!

I’ve also gone through the pain of seeing it but not taking it away as I’m also getting a detail, the wheels ceramic coated and PPF fitted!

Here’s some pics of mine prior to it being picked up and taken away for detailing...

Can’t wait till it’s ready and I’ve broken the car in!

846D4BF0-8550-46AB-87FE-3164CD275C7A.jpeg

C6E9771F-4AB3-4D75-96C0-567CAA38D2FD.jpeg

C325C27B-9C57-4D2F-A5E3-5DA0D96ECD01.jpeg

Reactions: well_cool, timmayyyy_nz, Terminator x and 8 others
So finally, here are some photos of my car under popular request. The car hasn't been prepped, the process you see unfold in the photos is the reveal today, move onto a transporter and transportation to Reep Midlands for PPF. The car is at Reep Midlands for a whole week, 7 sleeps :-( I will be going up for the long drive back to South Wales :-D The car will spend one evening in my garage, after that it will be off to the local detailer for ceramic coating for 4 days. One day, it will be mine to freely use.. haha. It's the strangest thing, picking up a car but not having it.. it doesn't help my disbelief that I own it. Apologies for the terrible blurring of the plate but it has been done quickly on my iPad, to satisfy you eager Mica Pup fans.

The colour is unbelievable, we had a right old adventure following it. They didn't expect us to follow, not knowing me! So we had to go and collect a Skoda from a dealer, transport the Skoda to Coventry and finally onwards to Leicester! We even had to have the drivers break, to suit his driving times... so funny, to his disbelief I was doing it. Every time I looked up, I couldn't help but smile and the way it looked from one angle to the next, it's never the same. The covers still haven't been off of the Lunar seats in the front, that will happen when my local detailer gets it.

So far I've done 0.3 miles in it, I've had the pleasure of moving it 3 times from parking spot to parking spot.. :( It will be worth the wait! The car sounds incredible, so happy.

eb329ac1e3d43b780196fd1cb12b138e.jpg

00e08f784278933cecc3c46f7078258e.jpg
aaa8bf460d7c685af822393c70c31d77.jpg
7e0f672393b9af269644df4c1f22d541.jpg
ae909d1daed42c8d826b5fabf31cad04.jpg
c1579e0bf18190aef57c35390cccbbcc.jpg
669618a97b9aa9483a6d1daf28e9b36d.jpg
9d1bb594c03306ae2855b730930a7d92.jpg
cf743bc7389b71a4efdfcf4387a794b2.jpg
2bc8287fb02dcecc8daafe7a380f9503.jpg
df8ab90c6b35b0d5d50cd0c3fa579b5c.jpg
5b47f3c0a91b4e386356f967d7fcffda.jpg
7bcb607c2901a6c395b17fa5604fc81b.jpg
bffe85a14a5e9e99a3ef6c5b46adf447.jpg
9e3e9adc51167eabed96117af3ff2d55.jpg

This last picture is very blurry because of a heavy zoom, but the car looked so aggressive as I got in the car to drive away.. can't wait to see it again, that colour!!!

556fb737b17924c640be7bf16a6dec3a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great colour and Alu styling is definitely the better option for it. Enjoy

Reactions: AudiNutta

Over 8k miles on the trip computer now and showing exactly 26mpg. I'm happy with that!

Just got mine as well!

I’ve also gone through the pain of seeing it but not taking it away as I’m also getting a detail, the wheels ceramic coated and PPF fitted!

Here’s some pics of mine prior to it being picked up and taken away for detailing...

Can’t wait till it’s ready and I’ve broken the car in!

846D4BF0-8550-46AB-87FE-3164CD275C7A.jpeg

C6E9771F-4AB3-4D75-96C0-567CAA38D2FD.jpeg

C325C27B-9C57-4D2F-A5E3-5DA0D96ECD01.jpeg
Black on black on black looks awesome, you and AudiNutta are lucky guys.

@AudiNutta

Thanks for the pics - car looks ace.

I think you picked the colour schemes perfectly.

Mica being dark does compliment the alu pack really well and the titanium alloys break it up.
I think you need a dark blue like navarra or mica in this instance to contrast best with the alu pack.
Navarra and Mica both look amazing IMO with this combo (and I am usually black pack all the way).
The ONLY thing which would make it perfect for me would be to get the chrome window cappings wrapped black.
I'm not a fan of the chrome window cappings - they look a bit "exec saloon" to me - but that may just be me lol.

Love the little details too now like the audi sport on the alloys.

A very special car for sure - enjoy it :sunglasses:

Well, I'd rather not but it's worth it haha.

Driving my parents diesel cars the last month has been an eye opener, 50+mpg.

true it is, wow i need 50+ mpgi always treat her by putting in super unleadedbut because i use my car for work i can claim back everything so i just have to keep the receipts but i’ve got a mountain of the things anyway!

Very nice indeed, @AudiNutta...The Aluminium Pack brings the colour out even more. I have always had a soft spot for mica, but opted for Merlin in the end.

You have a very nice ‘pup’ my friend :salute: It’s been worth the wait.

@AudiNutta

Thanks for the pics - car looks ace.

I think you picked the colour schemes perfectly.

Mica being dark does compliment the alu pack really well and the titanium alloys break it up.
I think you need a dark blue like navarra or mica in this instance to contrast best with the alu pack.
Navarra and Mica both look amazing IMO with this combo (and I am usually black pack all the way).
The ONLY thing which would make it perfect for me would be to get the chrome window cappings wrapped black.
I'm not a fan of the chrome window cappings - they look a bit "exec saloon" to me - but that may just be me lol.

Love the little details too now like the audi sport on the alloys.

A very special car for sure - enjoy it :sunglasses:

Thank you, I’ve been staring at them since I got home last night.. total disbelief, you might know how much of a long battle it’s been.

I was nervous about the styling pack when I saw a photo of Racing Blue with the Black Styling Pack. I’m usually a fan of Aluminium and so glad I’ve gone that way now, really does work with the colour.

I’m also glad I opted to change the alloys a couple of months ago, it was due to arrive with standard ones but the titanium look fantastic and again contrast on the car.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Picked mine up on Saturday....pics don't really do it justice.
12cf790595eac7a35d15df5bb4f922df.jpg
36112527fdc4ebd6288337b695bf0cf4.jpg
a551af78c5c86f8eeab94f75fa3bba16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MJM Detailing in Falkirk? Michael sent me these before I sent him my S3 Saloon which is in there at present. Collect it from him tomorrow. :)

Reactions: TYb
Some niiiice looking cars starting to come in here now... March 2017 needs to hurry haha

Reactions: FBF01
Wait I'm a bit confused, so you were following the car while it was being transported?

I think the word 'obsessive' springs to mind....!

Nope ;) I’d just ‘collected’ the car, I wasn’t prepared to see my £54k be taken away on a transporter not knowing it’s whereabouts plus it’s better to hand over to the people applying PPF in person, ensure all is confirmed.

Nope ;) I’d just ‘collected’ the car, I wasn’t prepared to see my £54k be taken away on a transporter not knowing it’s whereabouts plus it’s better to hand over to the people applying PPF in person, ensure all is confirmed.
Makes sense.

Plus yes, I obsess over my car.
No shxx !
I'm currently going thru a wheel obsession. I didn't like the titanium rotors with the mythos black but then I didn't like the standard rotors or the gloss black rotors so I coloured my titaniums satin black RS5 style and now not sure if I like them !!
Why oh why does Audi UK supply the RS3 with such shxx tired old rotor wheels. Arghhhhhhhh !!!!
Screenshot 20171109 091124 1280x720

20171111 145243 1280x960

Reactions: TYb
Maybe it’s the angle you’ve taken the photo at, but the wheels look so god damn small there. Don’t mind the wheels actually, but do agree there a bit old hat. If I was you, I’d get some Oz Superturismo LMs in Matt black on there!!!!!

Maybe it’s the angle you’ve taken the photo at, but the wheels look so god damn small there. Don’t mind the wheels actually, but do agree there a bit old hat. If I was you, I’d get some Oz Superturismo LMs in Matt black on there!!!!!
Probably the angle.
Yeah been looking at the OZ supers however I would probably go for 19s rather than upgrading to 20s as that's a whole load more cash for 4new tyres!!

Black on black on black looks awesome, you and AudiNutta are lucky guys.

Thanks - I wanted the stealth look and black seems to be less popular. I do love the Nardo and Daytona grays though!

AudiNutta - your car looks really nice in that combo

Probably the angle.
Yeah been looking at the OZ supers however I would probably go for 19s rather than upgrading to 20s as that's a whole load more cash for 4new tyres!!

I do think bright silver wheels would tie in nicely with the silver accents on the car, as opposed to the black on black...sometimes just a bit over kill IMO.

Yeh, 20s won’t be cheap at all. Old man has an A7 with 21” wheels lol, and he’s punctured 8 tyres this year due to A the weight of the car and B how low profile the tyres are, so it’s cost him crazy sums. Pretty much as you say, over 19” becomes ludicrous when coming looking to replace tyres.

I do think bright silver wheels would tie in nicely with the silver accents on the car, as opposed to the black on black...sometimes just a bit over kill IMO.

Yeh, 20s won’t be cheap at all. Old man has an A7 with 21” wheels lol, and he’s punctured 8 tyres this year due to A the weight of the car and B how low profile the tyres are, so it’s cost him crazy sums. Pretty much as you say, over 19” becomes ludicrous when coming looking to replace tyres.
Cheers for feedback.
Tyres are ridiculously expensive when going up in size !!
Yes toying with idea of going bright silver as well !!! Decisions decisions....hmmmm.

Reactions: FBF01
Cheers for feedback.
Tyres are ridiculously expensive when going up in size !!
Yes toying with idea of going bright silver as well !!! Decisions decisions....hmmmm.

There were always people on the VWROC forum that dabbled in photoshop, sure there will be one or two on here that can pull together something for you. Multispoke and bright silver for sure!