***POST PICTURES OF EVENTS/MEETS IN HERE***

Great to meet you all today:icon_thumright:
I'll take the prize for the oldest one today. ;)
Ta,
Deano.

Great to see such a wide range of Audi's at one meet. The white R8 :yum: I think the girl looking at it (2nd from bottom pic) was having a bit of a moment, understandable of course that is one lovely motor.

Did you do some :racer: too?

No we did not do any :racer: lol we had a good day though x

jpgjl.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly
thanks, my mobile does have a feature like this, it's not greatest quality but you can just about make out cars in the photo and its easy enough to use :)

Reactions: Smillie13
No we did not do any :racer: lol we had a good day though x

All those amazing roads and no :racer:, shocking, too busy with the doughnuts? ;). As long as you enjoyed that's all good.

As Major Johnnie Cradock once said "I hope all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's"

All those amazing roads and no :racer:, shocking, too busy with the doughnuts? ;). As long as you enjoyed that's all good.

As Major Johnnie Cradock once said "I hope all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's"

I didn't even buy a doughnut never mind eat one lol x

Reactions: MBK
Yeah top job with the photos Mark.
Nice to see one off us remembered a camera.
Will have to make it back up again, I'm jonesing on some more KK goodness.

Reactions: Brodster

Mark....its real hard to say this but I live out in the country next to one of the best roads I have ever driven on (A701)....which I drive on everyday, so going for a blast or spirited drive for the majority of us isn't the same as when you would do it as we do it everyday. Total Porsche 911 heard about the A701 so did an article on it and it was voted one of the top 5 roads in the UK. Thats why everyone likes to come to me for their remap as their drive home is memorable.

Doughnuts win hands down anyday of the week even though I was good and had none I crumbled under the smell of KFC.

Reactions: MBK
Photos I took today at our local Aberdeen meet - met up in Banchory and then headed out to Strachan, Ballater and then over to Tomintoul. (Not all that) quick sandwich and back in via Strathdon, Alford, Dunecht and Westhill.

A few of the pics, the rest are in my photobucket album here

2013-05-26134330_zps64c131e3.jpg

2013-05-261342121024x579_zps873639f3.jpg

2013-05-261340341024x579_zpsbc6725ce.jpg

2013-05-261134171024x579_zpseab95e6c.jpg

2013-05-261134291024x579_zps927926d5.jpg

Reactions: Boombastik and Smillie13
At least the weather held out for you guys..........can still remember the rain at the 1st Aberdeen meet @ Banchory.......thank god for the pub at the end of the carpark.

Some pics from the Tayside Classic Car Club Show

Car of the show, for me anyway, was this Dodge Charger
DSC_0156_zpsfac20239.jpg

DSC_0153_zpsd9b05a45.jpg

Some of the Mustangs
DSC_0116_zps8e35633d.jpg

Errol7_zps24f11bba.jpg

DSC_0107_zps45b5e367.jpg

Buick
DSC_0067_zps1c8b4f39.jpg

DSC_0055_zpsdb869337.jpg

Cool Trans AM
DSC_0050_zpsaec49477.jpg

Lancia Delta
Errol6_zps18f07368.jpg

Errol5_zps1f424a14.jpg

Errol4_zps6e47ceb3.jpg

Errol3_zpsaaf10f53.jpg

TTOC Stand
Errol2_zps20952a57.jpg

Errol1_zpseaddadcc.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
Here's a selection of the photos I took at the Scottish Car show down in Glasgow's SECC, July 21st. More of the other cars at the show can be found here.

Stand set up, ready to go
IMAG0242_zpsa5daab32.jpg

First visitors
IMAG0240_zps64cf807e.jpg

Mine
IMAG0384_zps28bc280e.jpg

Getting busy
IMAG0357_zps05ffe5eb.jpg

John Clark's gorgeous 20v Ur Quattro
IMAG0323_zpse94014be.jpg

Reactions: Ghost
Right then peeps. Afew pics from last nights Edinburgh cruise. I would of taken more but I was a real busy selling Angelwax products from the boot of my car. Looked kinda dodgy but it was worth it. Nick can verify this.

Reactions: Sandra, R90 STL, voorhees and 4 others
Looks like you had the weather for it. I fancied coming along but was working overtime Friday night and tonight so Saturday being my only night off best spend it with the wife and kids.

Yep the weather held up all night,nice to meet new faces and a massive array of different cars to take in...still thought our cars were the best though!!!:friends:I can also say Mark shifted a ton of products from his car with a steady stream of eager buyers...defo looked backstreet dodgy dealing!!...not had a chance to use the Dark Angel wax yet but love the smell of it ...mmmm chocolate...look forward to the next meet at the end of August with all.
Cheers Nick.

Reactions: Brodster
Cracking pics of the cars Brod,that TT does look special

Reactions: ChallonaTTer and Brodster
Cracking pics of the cars Brod,that TT does look special
Many thanks...the red and black TT looked pretty good too!!!:rockwoot:Only joking,in the flesh this car really stood out as something special for sure:respekt:
Nick.

Jase the TT was kinda special as we all thought it was wrapped but it wasn't. It had a pukka-gen painted roof and tailgate and it was very well done. Then guy is joining the forum as he thought our banter was great and he only lives 8 miles away from me so I might have a detailing job to do shortly.

To everyone thats going to the end of month meet.....the mobile BroTek detailing barn (i.e Audi S3 boot) will be in attendance with an abundance of products so if your after anything then let me know. I have something for everyone.......lol

**********The ASN banners are being picked up tomorrow Adam - next day delivery City Link**********

Last edited:
Reactions: R90 STL, ChallonaTTer and voorhees
Hi Guys :) It's David with the red and black TT. Great meeting you all last night especially Mark. Products are out of this world! More will be bought this week so expect a phone call. Look forward to more meets in the future. Thanks for all the comments about the car, don't think I will ever change from an Audi!

Reactions: Sandra, voorhees, Brodster and 1 other person
Hi Guys :) It's David with the red and black TT. Great meeting you all last night especially Mark. Products are out of this world! More will be bought this week so expect a phone call. Look forward to more meets in the future. Thanks for all the comments about the car, don't think I will ever change from an Audi!

Welcome to the forum buddy. Glad you enjoyed the meet......The next big one is at the end of the month so your more than welcome to attend. There's a thread for it so stick your name up and I shall amend the list to reflect this. I think its gonna be a huge meet as afew other forums like SRS and TTOC have been invited. Im glad you like the Angelwax products....they have some of the best stuff on the market at the minute so let me know whenever you need anything and you can pop in and pick em up. Your 10 mins drive from my house.

hi David , welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car, simply stunning. I will add youonto the members list and hope to see you at the next meet. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Wow david what a great looking car mate! daring with the roof n boot but it works!

Yes it was extremely daring but you only live once! Going to get it lowered soon and the interior done I think :) are you driving an S3? Done much to it?

looks a good day out with varied cars as well. I like the alloys on the Estate with the porsche callipers

Turned out to be a lovely day, some photos of me car am going to steal :p

Reactions: RS5 JON
Great turn out guys, gutted I missed another sunny meet. What kit is on that B8? New Votex? Also noticed there's a lot of turbo cars there... nice.

The Edinburgh meet is proposed for the 28th (its a saturday) time to be arranged. :) x

Reactions: Unitronic