Post your B9 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
This thread is for B9 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please don’t clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

B8 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, B9 or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & don’t list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audi-sport takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.

Reactions: Antjos1
Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090326 resized 1
20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090251 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Reactions: Sandra, davejinx and xpoweruk
Anyone want to sell some 18" wheels if they want to upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone want to sell some 18" wheels if they want to upgrade?

I'm considering selling my 18"s. They're from a 2017 S4 and have 600 miles on them...

The cost for me to buy new 19"s is going to be about £2k I suspect, and given that these are genuine, as new an with new Bridgstone tyres, I'd say not far from that. Offers?

Not too keen on the diamond cut ones if I'm honest Greg. I'm more of a original alloy look. But thanks anyway. I'm sure you'd get a lump towards your 19"s with the sale. Remember too that for the rubber Audi will price match black circles etc

Not too keen on the diamond cut ones if I'm honest Greg. I'm more of a original alloy look. But thanks anyway. I'm sure you'd get a lump towards your 19"s with the sale. Remember too that for the rubber Audi will price match black circles etc

That's no problem! I'm the same, hence the sale! I might stick them on Fleabay and see what happens...

I'll bid £500 and win them lol!

Reactions: pierreluigi88
That's no problem! I'm the same, hence the sale! I might stick them on Fleabay and see what happens...

Really? I think they look nice, they made them in black and grey for the B8 A4 Dynamik's but in 19" form, loved how they looked!

y3m9EIVVuMBZwAOF1uhq4ha3zXSmzeucDv3Sc8TU9txRQ-7ba1kQ_A4K037S524T90bYZa0BeW1OWCoz-T_eorpk2k4WIta8u7B1epYvVC_UsXbyu1BZFNpdkNsT5Wlk3wpdNx6h3bcyQXJW9Oc6FcDtIH87_AzyQoBgyvC75yCLwM

Reactions: Greg Goulding
I have some of those in Black 19" with PS3 al >5.5mm new March 16 for sale.

Really? I've never heard of them price matching on rubber!

Really? I've never heard of them price matching on rubber!

It would be good to gather some experiences on price matching - I tend to use the local place but I'm always worried they're going to put my wheels face down onto the concrete!

Would anyone be interested in a hatchbag in blue?

Thinking about getting them to make me another with some modifications. But need to see if they will first.

y3mQBjjEDOY3--__1cRra3cyQVS0ekENqG7UBwG6OTKyZClZ3j0Q5AeVppt6-TjcomSeSW42Tokoq3HfYEqyqhRp4dWzeET8tNJ4pl3t6_famXNky94eOPoK1Vtax3wI2UA03e1-U9KwPnFnyUBchD71JlBgHOYMgraPzIoeH_8nZ4

Reactions: duckduck

Thinking about getting them to make me another with some modifications. But need to see if they will first.

y3mQBjjEDOY3--__1cRra3cyQVS0ekENqG7UBwG6OTKyZClZ3j0Q5AeVppt6-TjcomSeSW42Tokoq3HfYEqyqhRp4dWzeET8tNJ4pl3t6_famXNky94eOPoK1Vtax3wI2UA03e1-U9KwPnFnyUBchD71JlBgHOYMgraPzIoeH_8nZ4
That looks neat. How much?

Thanks.

Genuine Audi Locking Wheel Studs and Adapter M14 x 1.5 with 27mm thread length, complet with metallic grey plastic caps from an A4 B9 but fit many other Audi's.

Collection preferred in Fife, Scotland but can post at cost.

£20

Attachments

• 20170319_162055-1.jpg
    20170319_162055-1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 20170319_162119-1.jpg
    20170319_162119-1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 449
I have a full set of Pirelli P7 Cinturato 245/40/18, they are basically brand new. Have covered 4 miles from the dealership to my house and have been sat in the garage ever since. They retail at over £100 a tire.

Looking for £220 for the full set.

Any questions please ask.

Cheers

Interested to hear peoples thoughts on my new lease review site.

I found this deal on the A4 1.4TFSI S-Line Saloon https://carculated.com/audi-a4-lease-deal-review/

Trying to bring independent and honest reviews to the crowded, confusing lease marketplace!

I have 0 affiliation with any of the lease providers, just trying to help! Any feedback?

I have an genuine Audi "Ultra" silver badge commonly seen on TFSI or TDI models. I bought two on Ebay but I only need one.

Still sealed in the Audi parts bag. £10.

Peter

Reactions: Max_8_2
For Sale: Audi A4 B9 2017 18" Spoke Alloy wheels with Continental Tyres 245/40R18-£670.

Only been driven on for 38 miles and are in immaculate condition. PM me for details.

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 498
For Sale: Audi A4 B9 2017 18" Spoke Alloy wheels with Continental Tyres 245/40R18-£670.

Only been driven on for 38 miles and are in immaculate condition. PM me for details.
Where abouts in the world are you?

Hi, can you still get these Triple D? I've got two dogs & want to protect the boot as best as possible?

Thanks

I have a genuine Audi set,17" for sale. £200. 2 x tyres are good, 2 x tyres have a couple of months left on them. Theses are the wheels in this pic
A4 SE Ultra