Post your VBOX/Performance Box results for S3's

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can you please post any of your acceleration stats on this thread with a short description of the mods done on your S3's?

It would be interesting to see how different cars with different tuning parts translate into real world performance gains.

100-200 Km/h times are the most interesting but feel free to post any other times you may have recorded in the past.

Should make for an interesting thread.

I have an X box ?

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Ah sorry just googled it .....

Reactions: Simon L, RO65ERS and pburv
S3 S-Tronic
JB1, BCS sports cat, Scorpion cat back, VWR drop in filter

0-60mph (1ft roll out) 3.737sec
0-100mph (1ft roll out) 9.243sec
100-200kph 9.612sec

Reactions: TTE Si and OliS3
If you send me Dnb file i will validate and correct your times.

Screen time is never accurate.

Not an S3 but a Golf R..

0-60mph (1ft roll out) 3.29
0-60mph (no 1ft roll out) 3.66

0-100mph (1ft roll out) 7.93
0-100mph (no 1ft roll out 8.30

60-100mph 4.55
100-200kmh 9.0

They're my current personal bests.

All verified.

Reactions: TTE Si
CHeck this out

Example of our GOLF 7R TTE525R : Miltek with CAT, VWR600 intake, Wagner Intercooler, Getriebe klinik clutch upgrade, MTR Software. stock motor. 501ps 589Nm (ewg)

102 fuel, snow tyres, slipping clutch issue, over 3/4 tank of fuel, just driver

screen 8.0

vboxverify 7.98

Verfied and corrected vbox time, 8,01 sec

Last edited:
No, but good enough for me to tell everyone down the pub

Reactions: Shorty_rs
lol ok. My car's best downhill is 6.9 vboxverify, but really does 7.3 on the flat. Can also go other way too... Did on Shorty's above that he just shared.

I know what you mean BTW but i encountered this myself when timing and sharing... Offers there. im at a PC near all day and night and takes me few min

Last edited:
lol ok. My car's best downhill is 6.9 vboxverify, but really does 7.3 on the flat. Can also go other way too... Did on Shorty's above that he just shared.

I know what you mean BTW but i encountered this myself when timing and sharing... Offers there. im at a PC near all day and night and takes me few min

7.3 is very impressive!

What mods have you done on your car and how much quicker can these cars get? Is it possible to get them to 6.X levels?

7.3 is very impressive!

What mods have you done on your car and how much quicker can these cars get? Is it possible to get them to 6.X levels?

As shorty says. Mine is a appox 600PS rs4 b5

Our golf 7R will drop into 7's soon once clutch slip is cured