Power Seat Loom

marshole82

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been quite a while since I posted but I'm hoping you can help me!

Been let down by a few sellers on eBay already, looking for a an 8L power seat Loom (red plug) for some leathers I grabbed for the mk4 golf.

I believe it connects to a fuse in the side-dashboard fusebox, and also another for 12v power under the steering column.

If someone has one and can sell it to me I'd be grateful. If anyone knows the correct fuse positions and ratings too?

Thanks all
991a3f4bd8e6bf937a2e559e34bf0b58.jpg

Sent from my CPH2067 using Tapatalk

There's a wiring diagram will look the plug part number up and send you a link soon as I have time.View attachment 237853
a7520f4a02f5984c66cd91304bf81d53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I think this is for the heating which is a green plug(?)....I can only find info on the heated versions, these are non-heated, power adjust only.

Not sure what I'm expecting to be honest lol

Check on the Kufatec website and see if they have them - if they do, it will make your life easier

Sent from my CPH2023 using Tapatalk

Cheers, I've had a look but they only have the full heating and power adjust, not separates unfortunately

Looks like that's what I need then. If kufatek don't have one I guess it's eBay for a broken S3.

Still no idea on the fuse position, I'm not great on reading electronics...even kids drawings of them lol