pre face lift s3 front end

Starry

S3 8V saloon... APR Stage 2....(-:
Reaction score
I cant help but look at my bumper/grill and think it looks a bit bland. Nobody seems to do any RS bumper or grill for the pre face lift s3, there's stuff out there for the non s3. Any ideas?

One thing you can do which I'll be is to add a Seat Cupra R front splitter, Awesome GTI sell it for £45 but I've heard you can call up Seat and get it for £20 instead. It's not going to make a huge difference but it does give an added edge, I agree there should be more options out there.

I can't remember their name (just having a search but can't find the thread) but there is a user on here who did an entire front bumper jobby on their S3 which made it look rude, they replaced the whole fog light area with large, flared & aggressive looking vents - was the dogs (looks similar to the custom job done on the 8L in the first pic here http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/aftermarket-front-bumper.90544/).

Last edited:
yeah i fitted a cupra slitter to my mk4 r32 and it looked good on there. the do non s3 rs look bumpers. just wondering if they can be modified to fit.