pressed plates yes or no???

Pressed plates look ****. I don't get it with people pretending they have German plates. Just stick with the legal normal plates.
That'll be 'in your opinion' pal eh..... Everyone is different and like different things... Thankfully

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Chop.
Pressed plates look ****. I don't get it with people pretending they have German plates. Just stick with the legal normal plates.

Iv got a good idea why don't we make all our cars exactly the same that way we won't upset anyone :weary:

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Bulldog and Macdoon
I'm not saying that. Individuality is good! Granted I won't be able to make my B9 individual when I get it (due to parts available for them yet!).

Yeah it was in my opinion and no offence to those that have them. I thought that the whole idea of this post was for us members to give our individual opinions!

@ScottishS3 i take back my statement, but If you read your comment it is worded quite strongly and doesn't necessarily read how you've explained

I totally agree individual opinions are important and a major part of a forum

I think sometimes as with text messages the content and how a messege was ment to be put across gets lost in words and can be interpreted in different ways

I stand corrected :)

I still don't know why the message put * in my message. It makes it look like I've sworn or something!

Reactions: Chop.
How you getting on with your drill holes bud ?

I have no idea what to do tbh. Fill them and try to paint ??? I think with my spraying skills it will look ****. Or pay someone to do it maybe.!!!!!

Yeh that's a mare that one, just had a look at your picture id say the only way your going to get a good result would be to get a shop to fill and paint it for you

Such a pain bud unlucky

Think I'll have to stick with a full length plate on the rear :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I still don't know why the message put * in my message. It makes it look like I've sworn or something!

Maybe if you don't like people pretending with individual style..... no point commenting on it ! or maybe put what you do like instead