Pressure washer reccomendations please......

Mine wasn’t leaving marks at all, but when tested with gauge it was 6ppm. Still not bad compared to my tap water 255ppm
Still ok:
20181222 122455

Reactions: NevMan
Tap water was showing 158, which is lower than when I last tested it...

Afternoon folks.

Im on a bit of a tight budget right now but i want to invest in a pressure washer. Ive been using a watering can for rinsing and the two bucket technique for washing our A3. Id really like to be doing snowfoam properly as it seems like the best way to go.

So im fitting the outside tap etc , this weekend and was hoping you guys could recommend pressure washers / snow foamers that arent going to break the bank. In all honesty i dont mind going second hand on Ebay or Amazon.

Thanks in advance.
you can pick up snow foam bottles with gun for about £15 online

you can pick up snow foam bottles with gun for about £15 online

IMHO the cheaper eBay/Amazon Snow Foam lances are pretty poor compared to say the AutoBrite lance. Would work out cheaper to buy a decent one first (I learned the hard way)

IMHO the cheaper eBay/Amazon Snow Foam lances are pretty poor compared to say the AutoBrite lance. Would work out cheaper to buy a decent one first (I learned the hard way)
Agree ^ - I have had an autobrite one for about 4 years now...no issues and still going strong