Project A6

Gez77

Reaction score
I have got a lot of plans with my A6, but after killing my budget its going to be small things for a while :(.

I have just bought an Audi A6 Avant Sline, LeMans, 2.0 TDI 170 Manual.

The plan is in my head and i have a long list so i will just be going through it as soon as i can :)

Reactions: KrisKrk
First of all it was time to give it a good clean.

When i bought the car i just bought it, So when i was cleaning it i was over the moon to find a full size spare

Really needs a full clay but i just ran out of time with the size of it lol really didn't think about things like that when i got it

Best Finish i could get atm

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and Radford212
Not a Major update but got some S line Dust caps.

Im thinking they wont be on the car long not sure what to make of them tbh

I gave the engine bay a bit of a clean today and my R8 Oil cap came, just waiting on the coolant cap now

Another small update but its something ticked off my list, upgraded all the interior lights including puddle lights to White LEDS.

Took it for a drive down to west wales, here is a photo as it stands down Hobbs Point

My log book came back today, so my plate is finally on it :)

Looks good. I had a C6 Avant. Great cars.

Cheers, iv only had it 2 weeks but I'm enjoying it so far :)

I know its a year away but iv got a list to get my my car ready for Mod Nats 2016, it will be far from complete but in my eyes good enough to show

Right some updates.

Wheels bought. 1 needs a touch up but il get them all done.

Window tints and the rear lights tinted are booked in.

Getting all the Chrome apart from wrapped apart for the grill as i will be changing that has been booked in.

Looks good Gez. Take your detailing seriously too.

Are you from Wales by any chance?

I don't no what aitp is so I'm going to say no lol

I went to the German and V.A.G show yesterday. What a sorry affair. Was more like a meet than a proper show.

I sure hope AITP is better.

Gez77, how did the dechrome went?
Also interested in tinted rear lights and wanted to have it done myself. How did that worked out at your car?
Did you changed the grill also?

Man, you got the same looking car as I have, bought it in roughly same time, done same first modes and have same ideas as I have.

I'm planning dechrome soon, change of the grill for the honeycomb RS style (including custom fogs) and wheels change for the RS6 style.
Bright white interior led's are done all over the car, including the boot light and number plate.

Good luck with your next mods

First of all it was time to give it a good clean.

When i bought the car i just bought it, So when i was cleaning it i was over the moon to find a full size spare

Really needs a full clay but i just ran out of time with the size of it lol really didn't think about things like that when i got it

Best Finish i could get atm

Love a good reflection shot!