PROPER SW MEET?

Not honestly sure but there has to be some where

How about padstow or Boscastle? Cracking drive there and really nice if the suns out

Last edited:
Prewley Moor Arms, Sourton Down just off the A30 near Okehampton. Very large relitevly out the way car park near buy in a nice spot over looking the moor. Can't vouch for the pub as I've only ever driven past it but I bet it sells alright beer. Just a suggestion....

Ah look who's chirped up!

Fancy project managing this meet?

Can do. I don't mind.

Why arn't you a southwest team leader anyway?!

Was asked but turned it down.
I did change my mind a couple of weeks after.

Now its all on you. :thumbsup:

Dunno if any one is intrested in this which iv arranged

SWdubs.co.uk • View topic - RR day@RK Engineering 10/11/12

I can't RR mine but might turn up.

I've added us all (everyone that put their name down on the memberlist thread.) to a Google map, this should make it easier picking a location.

Padstow does seem like the more central location for most of the Devon and Cornwall based people.

Due to the size of the SW area it might be a idea to have another meet for the Somerset and north Devon members?

Can any one recommend a good pub in or near padstow?

​Great idea on the google map Scott. I will also look into adding another team member in here. :) x

I've added us all (everyone that put their name down on the memberlist thread.) to a Google map, this should make it easier picking a location.

Padstow does seem like the more central location for most of the Devon and Cornwall based people.

Due to the size of the SW area it might be a idea to have another meet for the Somerset and north Devon members?

Can any one recommend a good pub in or near padstow?

Padstow it is it then! Set a date then go for it. I reckon the weekend before ADI, but that could be too soon.

Personally,I'd wait til say a month after ADI,I for one wouldn't attend a meet so close to ADi
If you're looking for another Team Member,I'd be up for it!
tony

Random idea but a bit different.

Why don't we sack the pub idea and find big field based car park, look out point or something.
Club together a gazebo, BBQs, Cool boxes, chairs and have our own little gather in a field?

Random idea but a bit different.

Why don't we sack the pub idea and find big field based car park, look out point or something.
Club together a gazebo, BBQs, Cool boxes, chairs and have our own little gather in a field?

Sounds a bit brokeback mountain to me Scott..

I would definitely be up for a BBQ. Must be some nice spots on dartmoor where we can do this

Last edited:
Thers always my dads field where the avant is (still) Scott!

tony

Bit far for the Cornish lads but an option.

Sounds a bit brokeback mountain to me Scott..

I would definitely be up for a BBQ. Must be some nice spots on dartmoor where we can do this

There will be no horses or tents. Man made or other!!

There is some places we can do it.

Morning all, just a quick update in here to let you all know that Tonya4 is now an events moderator in your section and will be a welcome addition to help the smooth running of events with Sportstractor (James) :) x

I'll come to a meet, but haven't got a Audi at the mo :(

Pat

would love to come to a sw meet am based in yeovil and know theres cheddar gorge nearby me and have seen some awesome car shots taken from there

I'd be interested in bringing the Scirocco along to any meet within a sensible distance to add a touch of Retro.

Id be interested in attending. My audi is in for clutch in a couple weeks tho so depending on date?

Ok guys, im going to do my bit here and propose a meet... as there has been alot of chat but nothing happening.

Sunday 31st of march down on marine parade, Weston-super-mare. Nice venue, loads of parks and great pic opportunity. head off to a pub for lunch. You can also drive on the beach if you want top gear style. Will be a good opportunity to meet other members and show of your motor, somebody will no doubt bring VCDS so there be the chance for having your car scanned etc. Il ping out some PMs to wake up some members

Can't wait to meet you guys. Shot pictures some videos then upload them to ASN. :blackrs4:

We started with Padstow and then jumped to Weston - a bit different and a bit of a hike from the deepest parts of the SW to the northern tip.