Sportback Proram intake £300

Never saw that one before looks good and a good price too! Quite like the LEYO one aswell , don’t really wanna pay 800/900 on a carbon one when am just after an induction noise too!

So I took the plunge and ordered it using the eBay discount. Cost me around £255 in total which I thought wasn’t bad. £45 discount. Will keep you all updated. I’m not expecting much apart from a bit more noise etc.

Reactions: hopgop1 and WilsonRS
Keep us updated. I will be going down this route based on what's currently on offer

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I used to own a MK2 focus RS and all of the big powered cars used open cones as they often performed better than the cold air intakes such as the eventuri. That car has the same ecu as the RS3 (pretty much).

So I took the plunge and ordered it using the eBay discount. Cost me around £255 in total which I thought wasn’t bad. £45 discount. Will keep you all updated. I’m not expecting much apart from a bit more noise etc.

It’s a big saving based on the adventuring one for 6 x’s the price....

So I had the kit delivered yesterday and fitted today. Everything fitted flush no problems. Very snug fit. In comfort defiantly hear the turbo spooling and a lot more induction noise. In Dynamic the exhaust is open so can’t really hear the difference. Overall I am happy with it. Only cost £255 too!

1A18BCC3 45BA 483D 9CB1 8D349CBBF7EC
1A18BCC3 45BA 483D 9CB1 8D349CBBF7EC
8EA2D66F 53F2 46B7 85C7 E272C086DC45

Reactions: Rayner_1704
did you fit it yourself ? do you have any other modifications ?

Got milltek deletes as well. Would be interesting to see performance gains. Are you getting a remap

Got milltek deletes as well. Would be interesting to see performance gains. Are you getting a remap

Not anytime soon no. Will eventually but maybe later in the year. I’m not too sure on performance gains. Would be interested to know this myself.

At low crawling speeds in traffic, you will be able to hear a popping noise coming from the DV. Gets really annoying.

Hey @Lehn

I sold the kit mate as it was really annoying and sounded stupid gone back to original

Oh, didn't knew you had this exact kit mounted. But thanks for the feedback! This will not be on the grocery list for my upcoming RS3 then ;)

Think I'll go with the Leyo then, since I'm not paying more than £500 for an induction kit.