For Sale Prosport 60mm premium EVO boost gauge - BAR

JayA3sline

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
For sale

Brand new

60mm Premium Evo LCD Peak / Warning Turbo Boost Gauge – BAR:

These are the long awaited and new Evo 60mm LCD Peak / Warning series gauges (With switchable blue, red, white or green display). With the ignition off the gauge face is totally blank and when the ignition is switched on the gauge face bursts into life with a stunning blue, red, white or green LCD opening ceremony. These gauges represent the very latest LCD gauge technology and perform a full self calibration sequence each time the gauge is turned on. This extremely impressive series of 60mm professional gauges has taken the tuning market by storm, they combine stunning looks with outstanding specification and features. Peak recall function, fully adjustable warning, 4 selectable colours, adjustable brightness and optional sound along with plugged sensor harnesses / simple daisy chain wiring harnesses!!

These gauges are supplied in presentation boxes with boost sensor, slimline dash cup, harnesses & instructions.

Main Gauge Features:

60mm Lcd display
Fully selectable blue, red, white or green illumination
Adjustable brightness
Optional sound
Fully adjustable warning
Plugged sensor harnesses
Daisy chain / Easy power link power harnesses
Opening start up ceremony
Boost sensor included
Stealth black Bezel with clear lens
Slim and compact gauge body (30mm depth)
60mm Slimline dash cup included

£60 delivered
PayPal gift friend or cover the fees

a1f0cb876cbaf938bac84910d47dbef3.jpg
1ca16d5b55a4e31b7a9caf7792196b77.jpg

b9aba2562ef22a5c663c42d05a382167.jpg

Last edited:
Shame if it was 52mm i would of had it :-( just put a 52mm water temp pro sport stepper gauge in the mrs car and really pleased with the build quality and accuracy so i shall be looking for boost, oil temp and pressure in the near future shame this is a 60mm

Reactions: JayA3sline
Shame if it was 52mm i would of had it :-( just put a 52mm water temp pro sport stepper gauge in the mrs car and really pleased with the build quality and accuracy so i shall be looking for boost, oil temp and pressure in the near future shame this is a 60mm

Fits nicely in a air vent at 60mm, that was the reasoning for buying 60mm as the adapters/ holders for holding in a 52mm looked cheap.

Reactions: Ricky Burrows