Protection for new car

way318

Reaction score
Hi, my wife has just bought a brand new car (Ford Focus) and to make sure it stays looking decent I want to give it some paint protection, what do you recommend for a new car? P.s. the car is a metallic blue.

Also, I after some info on Pre-washing with snow foam & Lance, e.g what type of lance and which snow foam also info on which sampoo to use.

Thanks

PA foam lance and megs hyper wash ref the snow foam. Make sure you buy it wish the correct attachment for your pressure washer (polished bliss or any GOOD detailing goods supplier will advise). Protection wise if I were you I would either use a good sealant or put a few coats of Collinite 476 on there. Make sure you prep it well before you do even though its a new car. In brief cleanse the paint/tardis/clay etc. Many will advise differently because there are literally 100's of products you could use, and much of it comes down to personal preference. Good luck.

Cheers for the info. I've just done a quick search on Collinite 476 and found a kit on Clean your car, so will order that when I get paid. I'll also order the lance etc at the same time. Thanks again.