PS Vita - The new PSP, well kinda...

Wizza

Reaction score
Information here;

Official PlayStation website: PlayStation Vita, PS Vita

What I still can't understand is where the hell Micorsoft are in this market. Now I'm a Playstation person over Xbox and Wii but enjoy playing all (hence getting a X-Box very shortly. But this is just another fine example of how far Microsoft are behind in the gaming world. Even Nintendo are ahead here (well have been for years).

These are now available to pre-order at GAME for £10 deposit.

Prices as follows
> PS Vita Wi-Fi - £229
> PS Vita Wi-Fi & 3G - £279

"vita" - GAME.co.uk

I didn't relaise they were ready to pre-order until I went in there for a mooch yesterday. Only pre-ordered the Wi-Fi (may change) but I don;t see the point in 3G - I'm not gonn ause the PS Vita to message mates or play online when I'm sat n the middle of town so Wi-Fi will do me for when messing around at home or at mates.

xbox behind? i don't think so. They are slowly taking over the whole gaming market with higher share rates in most high end game developing companies. Easier platform to build upon and a more stable online service.

Do you relaise how much more advanced the PS3 is over the latest Xbox - the PS3's capabilities go far beyond what it currently does.

I have both the Xbox and the PS3 and I know which I prefer :) and that isn't being biased because I can see the advantagses and disadvantages of both.

The handheld gaming market is a big market and HTC Andoid have started it with their phones. Microsfot have ony just managed to make their Xbox's less prone to the RROD - I've had my PS3 3 years and never once had a problem.

I'll stuck with my sega master system Ta :)

I could live without one but **** i really want one.