PSI Tuning Stafford Open Day

cav1

Reaction score
Hi all

I've arranged a group buy on Revo maps which is taking place on April 11th at PSI Tuning in Staffordshire (full details in the group buy section)

On the day they are going to set up a bit of an open day and I thought it would be a good opportunity for a meet if anyone fancies it?

Some of the days deals are 35% off Revo Remaps
20% off Revo hardware on the day - Pulleys, intakes, SPS etc
Additional 10% from their already discounted Milltek range
Deal on H&R products and other deals and offers on the day from their ranges.
Special rates for service work, labour and Rolling road (2WD)

Food Van on site for the day.

So anyone interested? Already have a few attending who should be going for the remap deal.
I could probably arrange a bit of a Rolling Road shootout too maybe?
http://www.psituning.com/
PSI Tuning
Unit 5, Winpenny Road
Parkhouse Industrial Estate East
Newcastle under Lyme
Staffordshire ST5 7RH

NkQyrBql.png

Last edited:
I might have a drive over if I've nothing else to do on the day, but I won't be having a map, or going on the rr.

Very interested in the Revo re-map stage one. Do you know the ball park price with the discount on a TT 2.0 TFSI. ?.

Hi Snakeass
Standard price is £499 + vat, £598.90 inc. Less 35% = £389.22 inc.

I'd not realised how much you could do to those engines!!
http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/software/audi/tt-coupe-roadster-mk2/15/stage-1

Psi are also offering 20% of other Revo hardware (pumps and intakes etc), if you wanted to take it further than stage 1. There is £50 to go up a stage in maps too, both now or if you do any work in the future.

Hi cav1 ,
Many thanks for info. Now very very interested. I had a 2.0tfsi A4 s line SE with 220 bhp , it seemed to have a lot more bottom end grunt than my TT which is 197 bhp. Although the acceleration is excellent due to being considerably lighter I know there's more in there. I here people say stage one provides excellent performance and fuel economy is improved too. Is this a myth ? As this is still a deciding factor for me along with reliability .

cheers.

Different engine in mine, but the map has given it more grunt, more low down and useable mid range power and it doesnt run out of steam as early. And its better on fuel too, about 3mpg better, which is nearly 10%. Revo give a money back guarantee too, so if it doesnt live up to it...

Although its not quite as good on fuel around town, but that'll be my fault for being a bit heavier on the pedal ;)