PSN IS BACK ONLINE and MODERN WARFARE 3!!

get in there!! i havnt been on mine since it has been down!!!!

Ive been on black ops! updates this morning at 4am! Just signed in a few hours ago!

Modern Warfare 1 & 2 are THE best of the COD series, can't wait for this

Modern Warfare 1 & 2 are THE best of the COD series, can't wait for this

totally agree, was in spain last week but managed to get my ps3 back online last night and played MW2... it absolutely smashed black Fl(ops)

im back online 2, i miss MW2 but im used to black flops now lol.

we need MW3 SHARPISH!

COD games are made by two studios taking turns. Even numbered games are the good ones, from Infinity Ward, odd numbered games are the 'meh' ones from Treyarch. When you consider that Infinity Ward made MW1 and MW2, and Treyarch made World at War and Black Ops... kind of says it all. Black Ops is alright- but let's be honest Infinity Ward had already done all the work!

Unfortunately, Infinity Ward no longer exist (95% of the team - all the actual production staff - left to form a new company), as Activision (after making billions of dollars from them), decided to withhold bonuses. This means that, whilst it will have insane sales figures no matter what, this one isn't going to be the clear cut successor of MW1 (COD4) or MW2 (COD6) :(

Fingers crossed though!

It's all about Battlefield to be honest! Although the England aspect of MW3 does get me a little excited.

battlefield 3 does look awesome... ive never played battlefied but will defo be gettin this one!! and as you say crazy the Uk aspect of MW3 does look exciting!