Psycho woman

:laugh: cheers mate

Had an epic weekend, but now she's bugging me again because apparently it's "rubbing it in her face" when i answer the phone and there's a couple of girls in the taxi with me.....what the actual fudge is this girl on!?

Weekend's when you're single are the best

I wouldn't answer her calls. She will get the message. Complete break. Best way. Oh, and getting another girl to answer your phone also works, did for me lol.

I wouldn't answer her calls. She will get the message. Complete break. Best way. Oh, and getting another girl to answer your phone also works, did for me lol.

:laugh: i think she'd probably drive down here to find out who it was if another bird answered for me

I've deleted her number, FB and everything now. Don't want nothing more to do with the freak

:laugh: i think she'd probably drive down here to find out who it was if another bird answered for me

I've deleted her number, FB and everything now. Don't want nothing more to do with the freak

Good shout, be rid. What a nightmare. It's amazing how someone who once seemed normal can be a possessive, paranoid control freak.

Been there myself dude, she made up all sorts of stuff, and then tired to get me in the brown and nasty with the law.

B1tch.

Don't you worry, I fixed her wagon good.

Good shout, be rid. What a nightmare. It's amazing how someone who once seemed normal can be a possessive, paranoid control freak.

Been there myself dude, she made up all sorts of stuff, and then tired to get me in the brown and nasty with the law.

B1tch.

Don't you worry, I fixed her wagon good.

She was the 1 wanting to stay friends after the break up, but then pulls out all the nastiness and hate? Good luck "friend"

Weight off my shoulders to just forget about it all now :) funniest thing is her mum is still FB messaging me saying that Trina has all these problems and issues and is thanking me for being there for her for the past 18months :lmfao: maybe i should make a move on her mum just for the giggles? :laugh:

Ironic as I was about to say the same thing lmfao

I wish you could've seen 1st hand what she can be like. My mate Dan just used to be gobsmacked at what she came out with

I wish you could've seen 1st hand what she can be like. My mate Dan just used to be gobsmacked at what she came out with

TBH with what we've discussed before, its not the kinda thing you'd make up is it lol, so no need to see it mate

....her mum is still FB messaging me saying that Trina has all these problems and issues and is thanking me for being there for her for the past 18months :lmfao: maybe i should make a move on her mum just for the giggles? :laugh:

Oh don't go there, you should know the saying, like mother like daughter, she may be 10 times worse and deliberately boil you in her cauldron for revenge.