Puddle light logos.

DanV8

Still waiting for a new ECU!!
Reaction score
Hi guys, just though ide post up a quick pic, The wife likes to get me a little something each year for what ever im driving this year was a set of logo puddle lights, i was a bit scepticle at first but seeing them in the dark, i quite like them.

Apologise for the grainy picture but it was in the dark taken with my phone then just adjusted the levels via P-shop to be able to view better.

Last edited:
Why do i hate them so much that i want to fit some!! Think these looks really good.

Been looking on ebay for them now lol :undwech:

Looks nice
Try finding some for me s3

Last edited:
Did there fit straight into the exsistng light

yeah took all of 5 minutes to change, Just prise out the old light unit (gently including the black cap) and un plug, the new one just plugs straight in and the whole units clips in place job done.

I tried a set of these in my A3, they were too tall & wouldn't fit under the door pocket! I returned them for a refund, but I'm sorta glad they went back as when I see them now I think they're just a little too "bling" maybe.

Ive just measured my s3 puddle lights and dont think the others will fit my light measures 5.4cm x 2.5cm

Orderd the lights finally then found the connector is diffrant shame snookerd now

Uploadfromtaptalk1400509054791

Reactions: DanV8